• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Apple IIe transparent case

Dear Apple maniacs, I would like to share with you photos og my latest toy Apple IIe in acrylic case. Why ? Just to show to the people what is inside. There was an discussian of FB group about this item too, but I'm slowly removing myself from FB. Computer is fully working, there is no...
  2. P

Amstrad ALT286, ALT386, ACL 386

Gents, have all of them for sell or trade for apple goods (rainbow logo) ALT286 and ALT 386 - great condition, battery replaced, 100% working, cosmetic wear + 2 units in pieces in big box of good working spare parts. ACL386 in perfect visual condition, full of software, working - but only...
  3. P

Apple Lisa 2 Mainboard wanted

Hi, Willing to buy Apple Lisa 2 mainboard (horizontal one with slots and ports) Shipment to Poland. Pawel
  4. P

Macintosh Dayna

I would like to buy Dayna extension example ...
  5. P

1981 Macintosh Prototype - replica - making of

With pleasure I will show You my latest work. All from scratches, could be bit far from original - but not so many photos can be found. here is making off - photos step by step : http://appleclub.pl/index.php/en/my-projects/ And some photos :
  6. P

LISA II PSU wanted

at fair price, Europe All other Lisa spare parts also
  7. P

Macintosh Teapot 4:30 Motorola 68040

Hi Guys, here on link below You can find some photos of my interesting early Macintosh computer. http://appleclub.pl/index.php/pl/2017/07/20/macintosh-teapot-430-prototype/ I have received some info about it on FB, but if You have any news about it - please post. Pawel
  8. P

Twiggy drive - Unifile twiggy drive - Wanted

Searching drive like in subject for my latest project : More here : www.appleclub.pl
  9. P

Apple Museum in Poland

Dear Collegues, I would like to inform with real pleasure, that my colleague just started Apple Museum in Poland Here You can find more info on FB : https://www.facebook.com/AppleMuzeum/ Also in Instagram : @apple_muzeum_pl Best Regards from Poland !! www.appleclub.pl fully supports that...
  10. P

Wife, family support :)

Is Your wife, girlfriend or family supporting Your hobby ? Look my wife did for me for my brithday :) It might be a Lisa :) Original Jobs signature will triple my www.appleclub.pl collection,
  11. P

Analog board, Macintosh 128 ? Need some advice

Guys, as You are more experienced I would like ask You for advice. One of analog spare boards has red color battery compartment, all other are black. Does it mean anything ? Is it any kind specific or rare ? Can I use it with 128 and 512 ? This would be good for me as this board can be...
  12. P

My new collection :)

Ladies, Gents After few disturbances in my collector career - finally I have decided to be Apple collector :) Some of Commodore, Atari were sold. Some left Here you can see full list of my equipment : http://appleclub.pl/ Here is the photo how it looks now. Generally I will focus on Apple...
  13. P

Macintosh 128 original demo from 1984 - needed

Guys, any chance to have original demo program presented on Mac during famous conference in 1984 to start on own machine for educational reasons ? Pawel
  14. P

Apple IIe - strange expansion card - help needed

Guys, Could somebody experienced help me to recognise what is that card for. It fits into both IIe slots. Looks like 80 line expansion card, maybe memory too but for what reason has those 4 connectors ?
  15. P

Osborne 1 - identification

Hi Guys, Could somebody help me with identification of Osborne 1 unit ? Nothing interesting on technical label behind. All other Osborne 1 computers on ebay has different keyboard cables - mostly spiral. Mine has flat tape but this looks like original design. No hole in the keyboard to hide...
  16. P

Macintosh Portable - display problems

Hi guys, Few days ago I bought M Portable. I was informed by seller about problem with stripes on the display, but I just want to know if it is possible to repair this easily (display tape) or need to replace something, find another LCD. Any hints will be appreciated.
  17. P

Robot + C64 working as a third hand

Gents, As you know, small kid needs a lot of care and time. If you need some time for you and do not want to hire nanny - take this solution :) Robot SVI, c64 + cartridge :) It's feeding and shaking toys ;)
  18. P

Retro computer repair lab - almost done

My retro computer workshop almost done. Idea is to have small good collection with all devices easy accessible and in working condition. Anybody coming to my flat can use and play - so I'm not storing anything in the garage (boxed). Full collection can be seen at link below ...
  19. P

Amstrad ACL-386 LCD display problem

Guys, experts, maniacs :) Could You help me with diagnosis of my laptop LCD display problem I see no picture in perpendicular direction, I can see something with very flat angle only but with small contrast and picture is not stable, please watch video Any hints welcome
  20. P

Osborne Effect and first portable computer

All of us are using computers. In different form – just to mention desktop PC’s, laptops, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices and some more which are not visible for us – users – very powerful servers, mainframes etc. What we can observe for last few years that computers are smaller and...
Back