• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

PDP-11/70 boards

Dear forum, I'm currently restoring a PDP-11/70 system and need the following boards to complete the cpu: FP11-C slots: M8127 M8128 M8129 Cache slots: M8142 M8143 M8144 M8145 Any help finding those is appreciated. Thanks.
  2. E

Help troubleshooting NeXTDimension board

Hi forum, last night I tried to fit my NeXT Cube with a NeXT Dimension board without success. Here's the story: The board seems to be properly fitted in slot 2 and gets power (generates heat). Booting up in rom monitor and watching the operating system output as it loads, I fail to see the...
  3. E

Wanted: XEROX 6085 Daybreak computer

Dear forum, I'm looking for a Xerox 6085 / Daybreak computer. If anybody happens to sell please ping me. Thank you!
  4. E

Wanted: Ibm thinkpad selectadock iii

Dear forum, i'm looking for a Thinkpad SelectaDock III for my laptop. If anyone wants to sell one please ping me anytime, thank you!
  5. E

Wanted: HP ZX6000 Itanium Workstation

Dear forum, I'm looking for a HP ZX6000 itanium workstation upright model, please pm if you have one to part with. Thanks
  6. E

Data General Eclipse programs

Hi forum, got hands on what it seems like a full kit (two boxes) of Data General Eclipse paper tape programs. Not sure if this is preserved but happy to read / scan them.
  7. E

WTB: DEC M7521 DELUA Network card

Hi forum, i'm looking for a unibus delua card to complete a system, I have the AUI front-end and cable. Thanks
  8. E

Wanted: DEC VT100 Keyboard

Dear forum, anyone holding to a spare VT100 keyboard please ping me, my terminal needs one. Thanks
  9. E

Most defining computer laptop?

Dear forum, I'd like to know in your opinion what was the most defining computer laptop and why. Look forward to some productive debating. Regards.
  10. E

Dumbkopf 1 computer from 1954?

Just seen in facebook but not sure if this is an actual computer, anybody knows anything about it? Seller is asking for $150k bazongas incl. free local delivery :D.
  11. E

Wanted: PDP11/70

Hi forum, just a refresh on my long shot hunt. I'm actively looking for a PDP 11/70 system I can acquire, any interest, leads or tips welcome. Thanks!
  12. E

Militarized PDP11

Just came across this ad for a militarized version of a PDP 11/70 from Norden. Anyone knows anything about it? Source...
  13. E

List of defunct hdd manufacturers

Very interesting article. https://www.storagenewsletter.com/2019/01/01/list-of-defunct-hdd-manufacturers/
  14. E

Untouched Altair 8800 rev0 kit. What next?

Dear forum, I got hands on this Altair 8800 rev0 kit in pretty good shape that appears to never have seen the light of actual usage. The system features the default base pcb with just two populated slots including the cpu card and 1k card with 512bytes of ram. Despite the obvious use case...
  15. E

DEC PDP 11/70 in Europe?

Dear forum, over the recent months I have grown an interest on all things DEC PDP, so far my admiration surrounds the 11/70 and 11/73 systems, two machines very capable and far from each other in terms of technology integration (70s vs 80s). I'd like to get your advice as to what a minimum...
  16. E

Hi from Spain

Hello forum, this is Ed from the ArcadeHacker project, we reverse engineer old arcade chips and stuff to help preservation. More info here: http://arcadehacker.blogspot.com
  17. E

Wanted - Tektronix 8560 Development Unit

Dear forum, looking for a Tektronix 8560, 8561 or 8562 development unit, let me know if you spot any or selling one. Thank you.
Back