• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Mid Atlantic Yamaha C1 Carrying Bag - $30

For those who don't know: Music Technology review Sound on Sound review The C1 was a 286 laptop with a LOT of built in MIDI ports. 8 MIDI outs, 2 MIDI ins, 5-pin DIN all the way. Few were sold because it was such a specialized computer and very expensive. I tracked one down a number of years...
  2. B

Mid Atlantic Pentium Laptops - Thinkpad 365XD, Fujitsu Stylistic, Fujitsu Lifebook

I've gotten tired of fighting with these older pentium machines. They were fantastic items when I bought them about ten years ago, but they're giving me problems now and I have enough projects to work on rather than fight with them any more. I'll explain the problems and be happy to help...
  3. B

Mid Atlantic FTGH: Full manual set Digital Unix 4

I have a full (3 of the smaller bankers boxes) manual set for DUnix 4 along with various supplements from the time, so a few things are Tru64. Free to anyone who wants to pick it up in Central VA, do Not want to ship (because I don't really have suitable boxes unless I seal the bankers boxes...
  4. B

COSMAC ELF-II with VIP preproduction chip, by netronics

I purchased this via craigslist last year with the intent of repairing it or donating it to one of the usual museums, but life happens and I'm in need of money, so I'd like to sell this for whatever price seems fair based on the market to the community. The person I bought it from was the...
  5. B

Restoring a 190CS

I picked up a 190CS from ebay a little while ago to work on as a new project, it's been a long time since I last worked on a classic 68k mac and I thought I'd like to try it out again. I had several powerbooks over the years, (140, 180 and 540C iirc) but never a 190CS and it looked as it it...
  6. B

What experience can anyone share in building a case for your computer

This one is open to the S-100 people. I'm slowly building a retrobrew MSX2, along with a zx spectrum clone board. i think this might be a good case for an 8-bit computer where you have to build a keyboard, but i don't know how to cut metal. it seems like it will fit the keyboard i built for...
  7. B

NMNA Most complete Microvax II BA23

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-DEC-MicroVAX-II-BA23-Rack-12MB-RD53-2xM2322K-TS05-TK50-VT100-Spares-Docs/223934690818 Digital DEC MicroVAX II BA23 Rack 12MB RD53 2xM2322K TS05 TK50 VT100 Spares/Docs Never seen a more fully complete system for sale, no idea how much it will go for due to the...
  8. B

NMNA HP Integral Unix PC

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402066611328?ViewItem=&item=402066611328 I don't have the cash to spare on this, but someone needs to pick it up. HP-UX and a windowing system in ROM, it's one of my unicorns of the mid-80s push towards commercializing Unix along with the 7300/3b1.
Back