• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

FS: HP 200LX Parts Machine

I have an HP 200LX 2MB RAM Working but For Parts. The system had some corrosion from batteries being left in but it does power on and the keyboard works. The plastic is very brittle, and due to some of the existing damaged (cleaned up) this is being sold AS-IS. I think the parts in here should...
  2. M

FS: Nishida Radio Unisdisk Air c, Toshiba FlashAir, SD Extension - Apple //c

I have a like new Nishida Radio Unisdisk Air c available with matching Toshiba FlashAir (16GB) SD Card as well as an SD Card Extension for mounting outside of the case for better WiFi signal. Firmware/CPLD are updated to the latest code and it is tested working great. I am unsure of the current...
  3. M

FS: HP 200LX 2MB Palmtop

In my long quest to pick up an HP LX I ended up with two! I am selling the rougher of the two. It's an HP 200LX 2MB. Screen has no missing lines or pixels. It has all of the covers. It does have a wobbly hinge and the keys are not very pretty. Functionally great though. Figured I'll try...
  4. M

WTT: A2M4015 for A2M4035 Mouse

As the title says, I have an A2M4015 beige mouse (//e?) that I'd like to do an even trade for an A2M4035 platinum (//c) Mouse works perfect, just want the mouse to match my //c and my //c joystick.
  5. M

Wtb: Hp 100lx / 200lx

Looking for an HP 100LX/200LX Looking to maybe pick up someone's spare or died out interest. Trying to avoid the eBay pricing on one. Let me know what you have!
Back