• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. O

How to read parallel-port POST diagnostic codes?

Yes, and that is all documented (and even more on olivetti) in the link provided. @pbirkel@gmail.com thanks for sharing!
  2. O

Paradise PVC2 questions on Olivetti M19

@Zare awesome - thanks a lot! Following some pictures of the M19 internals:
  3. O

@Zare Indeed, just tried it myself. Really sorry, should have tested it before sharing. My original disk is blank :-( I attempted to write back that image as well, but it resulted in numerous disk errors. Did it work for you?
  4. O

please find the images here: https://archive.org/details/m-19-gtk https://archive.org/details/m-19-cust i will take some pictures as soon as possible and share them here
  5. O

Olivetti M280 keyboard error 8.

Believe that this is the problem as the Keyboard from the M24 (XT) won´t work on the M280. You have to search for an Keyboard with the Modell Nr. ANK25-101 or ANK25-102
  6. O

Olivetti M280 keyboard error 8.

what is the Keyboard Model please?
  7. O

@Zare, I apologize. I just checked my inbox today and did not find any messages regarding your inquiry about information for an M19. When and how (mail or contact form) did you try to contact me? Please note that the contact form on my website has been malfunctioning for several weeks...
  8. O

Trouble with AMI Megaraid 428

Hi All, does anybody have the information or a manual for the jumpers for this card? I have this card running in an olivetti NetStrada 3400 but it doesn´t seem to work properly. During BIOS Post the Raid Controller start to initialize and got stuck for about 3-5 minutes at "Firmware...
  9. O

Olivetti M20 Disk drive issues

Hello, i am an somehow happy owner of two Olivetti M20´s (M20ST & M20DES (german DATEV version) ) Unfortunately both machines seems to have issues with the OPE disk drives. I am unable to boot the PCOS floppy disks. On one of the M20 Drive0´s is on full speed all the time. The other drives...
  10. O

How to Enter the bios on Olivetti M316 Laptop

Hello, does anybody know how to enter the BIOS on an Olivetti M316 Laptop? SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + DEL (this works on later olivetti devices) didn´t work. Is there another key combination to press or does it really require a bootable customer disk? Thanks for any hints. Olivetti
  11. O

Olivetti M20 broken keys

Hello, i am in the process of restoring an Olivetti M20. Unfortunately some of the Keys are physically damaged as you can see on the pictures. Maybe some of you have an idea, if there is a way to get this repaired? Thank you! Olivetti
  12. O

Hello from Germany

Hi, my name is Heiko and i am from Germany. As you might guess from my username, I am collecting mainly Olivetti stuff back from the 60 to 70s. My greatest collector item is an Olivetti Programma 101 from 1967. I´ll create a seperate post about this box later on. Looking forward to find the one...
Back