• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. O

Trouble with AMI Megaraid 428

Hi All, does anybody have the information or a manual for the jumpers for this card? I have this card running in an olivetti NetStrada 3400 but it doesn´t seem to work properly. During BIOS Post the Raid Controller start to initialize and got stuck for about 3-5 minutes at "Firmware...
  2. O

Olivetti M20 Disk drive issues

Hello, i am an somehow happy owner of two Olivetti M20´s (M20ST & M20DES (german DATEV version) ) Unfortunately both machines seems to have issues with the OPE disk drives. I am unable to boot the PCOS floppy disks. On one of the M20 Drive0´s is on full speed all the time. The other drives...
  3. O

How to Enter the bios on Olivetti M316 Laptop

Hello, does anybody know how to enter the BIOS on an Olivetti M316 Laptop? SHIFT + CTRL + ALT + DEL (this works on later olivetti devices) didn´t work. Is there another key combination to press or does it really require a bootable customer disk? Thanks for any hints. Olivetti
  4. O

Olivetti M20 broken keys

Hello, i am in the process of restoring an Olivetti M20. Unfortunately some of the Keys are physically damaged as you can see on the pictures. Maybe some of you have an idea, if there is a way to get this repaired? Thank you! Olivetti
  5. O

Hello from Germany

Hi, my name is Heiko and i am from Germany. As you might guess from my username, I am collecting mainly Olivetti stuff back from the 60 to 70s. My greatest collector item is an Olivetti Programma 101 from 1967. I´ll create a seperate post about this box later on. Looking forward to find the one...
Back