• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. DeathAdderSF

"IBM 80" by Small Systems Engineering: Anyone have the disk(s) and / or docs?

Hey, y'all. I recently picked up an "IBM 80" by Small Systems Engineering, which is an ISA card w/Z80 chip for running CP/M-80 on IBM PCs. It requires a custom version of CP/M 2.2 to be used, which I sadly don't have. I've thoroughly checked for the software + docs at all the usual places...
  2. DeathAdderSF

Super Fighter turns 30, manhua released in celebration!

Hey, y'all. Super Fighter first hit the PC game market in 1993, developed and published by C&E, Inc. Quickly becoming a success in its native Taiwan, the game was soon exported to South Korea and Australia. Super Fighter Team became the legal custodian of Super Fighter in 2001. A special...
  3. DeathAdderSF

Trackstar - Apple II clone on a PC ISA card

Hello, everyone. Just a heads-up to let you know my Trackstar website is up, covering all models, as well as similar devices such as the Quadram's Quadlink and Cordata's WPC Bridge. <-- These are all "Apple II on a PC ISA card" Apple II clones. Really cool little devices! If you own these...
  4. DeathAdderSF

Sango Fighter Special Edition - Free, full game released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux

Hello, everyone! We at Super Fighter Team are pretty jazzed to reveal our latest passion project to the world: Sango Fighter Special Edition. :D Official website and Direct download You know Sango Fighter, don'cha? Published in 1993 by Panda Entertainment, it was one of the first fighting...
  5. DeathAdderSF

One Must Fall 2097 instruction manual and strategy guide scans

Hello, all. In case anyone's looking for them, I've made high-resolution scans of the OMF2097 instruction manual & strategy guide, and uploaded them to my website. Feel welcome to download 'em... One Must Fall 2097 Instruction Manual One Must Fall 2097 Strategy Guide ...and enjoy! :wink:
  6. DeathAdderSF

WTB: PC Transporter (for Apple II, by Applied Engineering)

Hello, all. I'm looking to buy a PC Transporter from Applied Engineering, for Apple II. I only need the actual card itself, so don't worry if you have no cables, software, or docs for it. If you have one available for a fair price, please get in touch. Thanks.
  7. DeathAdderSF

Ad Lib music archive: Complete, accurate DOS video game soundtracks

Hello, all. I use custom hardware (the "Adlib-DigiSnap") to make accurate recordings of DOS game soundtracks, which are then added to my website, the Ad Lib music archive. Today, after a long hiatus, 18 [!] new soundtracks were added: 4D Boxing Captain Dynamo Chip's Challenge Commander Keen...
  8. DeathAdderSF

Baby Blue II CPU Plus (ISA card): software + scans of manuals, inserts, disks

Hello, all. I recently picked up a complete Baby Blue II CPU Plus on the cheap. This is a Z80 co-processor card that allows super-oldie PCs to run CP/M-80 natively. Yee-hah!! I didn't see scans anywhere, so I made some myself. The operating software is also available, direct from the original...
  9. DeathAdderSF

WTB: Trackstar (aka Trackstar 64): software ("Utility Program" disk) for IBM-PC

WTB: Trackstar (aka Trackstar 64): software ("Utility Program" disk) for IBM-PC Hello, all. I recently picked up a Trackstar (Apple II clone on a PC ISA card); it came w/manual but no software. Since the software is required in order to use it, I could sure use that disk. :x If you've got it...
  10. DeathAdderSF

Amstrad Mega PC with original monitor and keyboard + CPU upgrade and CF card adaptor

Hello, all. I'm letting go of my Amstrad Mega PC with original monitor and keyboard. Everything is tested and working. However the standard "sold as-is" disclaimer applies. I'm asking USD$700 + shipping for the complete set. Payment by personal ("gift") PayPal only. Also listed on Amibay...
  11. DeathAdderSF

Sound cards, MIDI modules, video cards (PC)

Hello, all. I'm back with some more items for sale. All tested and working, but the standard disclaimer applies: "Sold as-is." Prices are all in USD, and do not include shipping. Please PM if interested in something(s) and I can get you a quote. Payments by personal ("gift") PayPal only. Thanks...
  12. DeathAdderSF

Action Replay PC (ISA card): manual, box, disk, PCB scans

Hello, all. I recently picked up an Action Replay PC (ISA card), and scanned everything in the kit. I figure some people here will be interested, so please download & enjoy! Manual & disk... https://www.superfighter.com/temp/ARPC-manual.pdf https://www.superfighter.com/temp/ARPC-disk.jpg...
  13. DeathAdderSF

Sound Blaster AWE64D (CT-4600) available for trade

Hello, all. I have a Sound Blaster AWE64D (CT-4600) available for trade. I acquired this recently, out of curiousity. I got it working fine in Win98SE. It's in great condition. Comes as card only. I will gladly trade for any of the following items... My realistic wish list: - Rev to 486...
  14. DeathAdderSF

WTB: Rev to 486 upgrade (replacement for 286 CPU)

Hello, all. Wishing to obtain the Rev to 486 upgrade, which is a replacement for a 286 CPU. I'm looking for this particular upgrade ONLY, because it's the only one small enough to fit in a specific machine I own. Will pay a fair price for one, or trade for something cool like an AWE64D PCI...
  15. DeathAdderSF

Micromainframe 5150(t) 8-bit RAM card driver version 4.0

Hello, all. I recently picked up a Micromainframe 5150, which came with the v4.0 driver that otherwise doesn't appear to be available online (?). I'm using the unofficial v4.1 from Tvdog's Archive, which is based on a reverse-engineering and improvement of the official driver. The author of...
  16. DeathAdderSF

NEC Multisync (1987) and Commodore 1702 (1983) monitors: local pickup in San Diego

Hello, all. I have for sale a NEC Multisync from 1987 and a Commodore 1702 from 1983. Local pickup only in San Diego. Multisync was tested last month with an Amiga CD32. C= 1702 was tested three months ago with an Atari Jaguar. I'm asking $200 for the pair. Payment preferred as PayPal personal...
  17. DeathAdderSF

IBM PS/1 2121 w/ISA slots

Hello, I'd like to buy an IBM PS/1 2121. Specifically, I want one of the systems that has two ISA slots: 2121-B82, 2121-A82, 2121-M82, 2121-A62 or 2121-A94. I only need the computer itself. I already have the proprietary monitor. Please get in touch if you have one for sale, thanks.
  18. DeathAdderSF

Tough Guy: Fighting Titans - new, free fighting game for Windows

Hello, all. In development for quite some time [!], we at Super Fighter Team are pleased as Christmas punch to finally release our complete, full game of Tough Guy: Fighting Titans for Windows. :D Official website and Direct download This game is based on the DOS original by Panda...
  19. DeathAdderSF

WTB: WPC Bridge PC (aka WPC Color Bridge)

Hello, all. I'm looking to buy a WPC Bridge PC (aka WPC Color Bridge), the product of a Cordata & Daewoo joint venture. This is an IBM PC clone that also houses Apple II compatible hardware, essentially a 2-in-1 machine. I maintain a very informative website about IBM + Apple II hybrid systems...
  20. DeathAdderSF

FS: Taiwanese PC (DOS) and Mega Drive games, most boxed & complete

Hello, all. As part of my continued spring cleaning efforts I'm selling my Taiwanese video game collection for PC (DOS) and Mega Drive. Also included are two American games. Some pretty cool stuff here, most are rather difficult to find: PC: 熊貓大進擊 (aka Panda, Go!) <- Two versions: One...
Back