• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Wtb: Kimsi

Hi I am looking for a KIMSI expansion board for my KIM-1. It doesn't need to be in working condition.. in fact, it can be a bare board if it came from a kit. It looks like this: https://vintagecomputer.ca/the-kimsi-s-100-expansion-backplane-for-the-kim-1-by-forethought-technologies/
  2. K

Cbm 8250 lp

Just missed this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/284068242014?ul_noapp=true I have a B720 mainboard and a case. Since I have the mainboard with floppy board connectors, I am thinking of adding a couple of floppy drives to it. The control boards seems to be around, but what type of drive mechanism was...
  3. K

Apple 1 unobtanium

Hi I am still looking for: CINCH 252 22 30 210 connector (44pin). Usually marked as 50 44S 30 1. They are green 44-pin connectors for inserting a PCB edge into them. They are green and have gold contacts and round gold base pins. Connectors with ears (for screws) are flooding ebay, but these...
  4. K

Were are the old forum treads?

In the main menu it says that Requests/Discussions has 141 treads, but going into here, there are only 2 showing? It looks like the other forum parts have the same problem as well.. I can't see my old postings for some reasons.
  5. K

Good surplus store in bay area?

Hi Does anyone know of a good electronics surplus store in the bay area? I am mostly looking for components, but old commodore computers are also interesting.
  6. K

Apple 1 PROM programming (MMI 6301)

I am looking to program a few MMI 6301-1J for my Apple 1 clone. Alternately an Data I/O 29 with Unipak to program them myself.
  7. K

Blue KIM-1

Never seen a blue KIM before, but one just went on ebay. It seems to have been made for some special purpose with alot of other cards: Ebay Anyone know if this blue version was made by MOS or Commodore?
  8. K

Early MOS devices or wafers

I am collecting early MOS chips and wafers. If you have a good offer, please send me a PM. I may take a while to respond.
  9. K

Looking for a VIC-1010

If you have one, you know what it is. Reply to this tread if you want to sell. I may take a while to respond to PM.
  10. K

6560 (and 6502) manufacturing technology

Hi I am trying to find out more about how the different revisions of the original MOS6560 (VIC) chip was manufactured. It was designed in 1975-1977, so I guess it started out with hand layout on paper and Rubylith, but by the last batch (1984) it must have gone through some transitions. Was it...
  11. K

Warning against fraudulent Commodore 8296D seller

I want to warn you against seller "wanderlead" on ebay. He tries to get you to pay him directly, then cancels any pending ebay sale if you do not comply. Typical fraudulent behavior. He is also "giving away" two 8296D if you buy one at full price... Well, I should have smelled it there.
  12. K

CBM 8050: IN5402 diodes melted and fell off(!)

Hi I just got another 8050 and it was almost working until two diodes (IN5402) on CR5 and CR6 went into IC heaven. One melted the solder around it and the other just cracked. I have tested the two 6502s inside and they both work, so I may have been lucky. I have replaced all the capacitors...
  13. K

Vic-1001

Hi I have been looking for a Vic-1001, e.g. Vic-20's Japanese brother. They never appear on ebay or in Japanese auctions, so I wanted to ask here. If anyone are thinking about selling one, please PM me.
  14. K

Can someone in the US buy this B700/710/720 board?

Its in a really poor state with most of the ICs gone: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252650915063?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Shipping to Norway is really too much for this, but I hate to see it go into the trash. If noone else buys it, I will buy it, but only so it...
  15. K

Wanted: CBM-II keyboard

I want to ask to see if anyone here has a spare keyboard for the CBM-II/PET-II series of computers. Preferably a B700-like detachable, but a B600-like without a case will also do. I would never split up the keyboard. Its for a proto B720 unit that I want to put in working order.:bigups:
  16. K

Is this real? A C65 on ebay..

On the German ebay only: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Commodore-65-C65-64DX-seltenes-Sammlerstuck-funktioniert-tested-working-/322339475294?hash=item4b0cee0f5e:g:9nsAAOSwj85YOAOs from Poland apparently.. or just old pictures and a fraud?
  17. K

Wanted: Commodore 8296 or CBM-II keyboard

The keyboards have a slightly different layout, but otherwise share the same "porsche design". My computer misses its keyboard, so hopefully someone can help :crazy:
  18. K

Wanted: Computer case or non-working CBM-II/PET-II

I need a home for a proto HP board Assy #8256068 that apparently came from Commodore Germany when they closed down. I have a spare MOS 6509R04A (revision 4) CPU with production date 5282 that looks new. These CPU's are impossible to find as they were not produced in numbers. If you have a spare...
  19. K

Wanted: IEEE for Vic-20

If someone have a Vic-1112 interface cartridge for the Vic-20, I am interested!
  20. K

Wanted: Case for B700/B256-80, have spare 6509R4

I need a home for a proto HP board Assy #8256068 that apparently came from Commodore Germany when they closed down. I have a 6509R04A (revision 4) with production date 5282 that looks new. If you have a spare case or extra non-working B700, I hope we can figure out a deal.
Back