• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Packing RL02 cartridges for transport

I'm preparing to move, and I need to box up ~25 RL02 cartridges. What is the best (correct?) way to package them? They aren't going to be shipped, but they will be loaded/unloaded by people that I suspect won't honor 'FRAGILE' markings. My current plan is to buy some 16x16x12 double wall...
  2. B

PCBA identification help

In rooting around my basement I ran across three PCBAs from monitors, but I don't have any idea what they go to. 1) P/N: 5014130 0-P1, has a cable with a CRT tube connector, and has "VT100 MONITOR" on the back. 2) P/N: 5015625-01J1, has a CRT tube connector. 3) P/N: 5015623-01H1, has a high...
  3. B

FP780 printset (MP00565)?

I started scanning my stack-o-schematics, and this one was near the top, but... And it's in terrible shape :( Many of the pages are illegible, and it's missing five schematic sheets from one of the boards. Does anyone have a clean(er) copy I can borrow for scanning? I've applied all my...
  4. B

Dumping magnetic tapes?

I connected my TZ30 to a linux box and after my rooting around in various boxes to find an appropriate terminator, I bodged together a working setup. The tape is responsive, and I seem to be collecting the right data using 'dd if=/dev/nst0 of=blkxxxx bs=32768 count=1', but I'd like to automate...
  5. B

Taking photographs of old ICs

Any microscope/photography experts out there? I have a Luxo microscope with a video port (trinocular), but I'm having difficulty figuring out what camera(s) can be used, and hopefully someone can shed some light on the subject (no pun intended). Part numbers are hard to find since I bought it...
Back