• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

New England Wanted: Tandy EGM-1 monitor and Tandy

I don't think we're supposed to put emails or anything in public here, but since you can't get DM's yet, my email is stroz.mike@gmail.com, maybe we can continue on there, or I can send you my phone number
  2. R

No worries at all! I haven't been on here much lately either. I'm not personally interested in any of the TRS-80 items, but I'd be very interested in the Tandy 1000TX and 4000SX along with the EGM-1!
  3. R

Yeah, that's exactly what I need! If it doesn't work I'm sure I can fix it
  4. R

Looking for a Tandy EGM-1 monitor to go with my Tandy 3000, I believe there were 2 styles of monitor both called the EGM-1, but I'm looking for this one specifically: Will pay a fair price, would prefer one as nice as possible because my Tandy 3000 is in excellent shape, I want it to match.
  5. R

New England Wanted: Daystar Genesis MP quad cpu board

I was just able to buy a Daystar Genesis MP Mac clone, unfortunately the original quad cpu board is missing, and it has a regular g3 accelerator in it now, so I'm looking to buy or trade for an original quad cpu board, or a dual if I can't find a quad. If anyone has one they don't need, or knows...
  6. R

New England Looking for Mac clone(s)

Ok, I think I will depending on the price. If you help me find the missing parts!
  7. R

I appreciate the offer, and I'm definitely thinking about it, but I'm not sure how tough it's going to be to find parts for that
  8. R

I have a bunch of upgrades on my shelf right now, and I want to actually use them in something, so I'm looking for a Mac clone. Especially looking for a Power Computing Powerbase or Powertower but I'd take anything I can get. Willing to pay a fair price and pay for shipping
  9. R

New England Misc stuff that I need gone

Ah, sorry to hear it needs a new board, that stinks. Glad to hear you can get some use out of it though!
  10. R

Needed: Tandy 2000 Hard Drive Controller to borrow

Looking for a hard drive controller for my Tandy 2000 either to buy or just borrow. It's getting set up for VCF East this year and we think the controller is going bad. Just would like a second to test that theory and help troubleshoot
  11. R

Great to hear it! Glad the Eduquest found a good home, as much as I hated to see it go!
  12. R

Osicom XT clone, Panasonic Business Partner, g3, eMachines sold
  13. R

It's in very nice shape, just dirty. No obvious cracked plastic or anything missing or broken
  14. R

I'll take some today, sorry for the delayed response
  15. R

Located in northern Vermont, can ship most of these but would prefer not to. Osicom turbo XT clone- works fine, good shape, missing a few screws and very dusty- asking $100 2x HP parallel CD writers- excellent condition, have manuals and disks but no power cords and they are proprietary- no...
  16. R

For sale: IBM 5161 in nice shape

Selling an IBM 5161 in nice shape, outside has a few small scuffs but should clean up very nicely, inside is spotless, just a bit of dust but looks basically new inside. Missing the card that goes inside the PC unfortunately but has the cable. Located near Burlington VT, would prefer not to...
  17. R

GTX 1080/ Titan Water Blocks, Digital Storm ITX case

Selling a pair of water blocks I have no use for, both from EK. One is a FC1080 GTX that was on a 1070 I'm putting back to air cooling. Backing plate and all screws that were on it are included. Was working fine without any leaks. Second one is an N-Titan-PAS-X, looks to be brand new, but I only...
  18. R

MITS Altair 4k ram and serial boards

Selling a couple boards I had got for my Altair but I decided I don't need them. One is an original 4k ram board, seems to be in decent shape, just a bit dusty, and a serial board which seems in similar shape. Likely sitting for many years and sold as untested. Asking $150 plus shipping or best...
Back