• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Info neededm DATARAm DR118A Core

I need jumper infor for a Dataram DR118A 16kx12 core for PDP-8e/8f/8m. I need info on Either P1 or TB1 to set addressing for the 16kW module. I'd like to set it up as the first 16K in the system. Allison
  2. A

CP/M users and extended addressing

Over the years there were many variations of extended addressing for mostly Z80 systems using MMU or bank switching. We also had Z180/64180, Z280 and other variations with their paging or MMU logic to get beyond the 16 bit address range. most were only compatable with that makers design and...
  3. A

IMSAI IMP-48 docs?

I happen to have one of these. It's a single board computer based on the Intel 8048 family of microcomputers. The Board has a keypad, led display and interfaces for replays, cassette tape, TTY and misc user IO. The basic machine is a 8035 with 1k rom monitor and 1k of user program ram. In...
  4. A

Other 8080/z80 operating systems?

I'm curious what other OSs are out there that have available sources for exprimentors to play with. I have and have used CP/M and NS*dos for over 25 years, occasionally ran ISIS on Intel MDS but there are others. I'm curious what NON CP/M OSs are there. Since I'm playing with hardware I may...
  5. A

info on 32k EpromII board

I have two 32k EpromII s100 cards (Tanner computers) and need a schematic plus chip locator. They use up to 16 2716 Eproms or 6116 Sram. Any help would be appreciated. Allison
  6. A

Allison's paltry collection

Allison Been on the usenet for about 18 years, COMP.OS.CPM. Collection of operational hardware: PDP-8f Intersil sampler (6100 chipset) 6120 based board, homebrew 2 Decmate-IIIs OS/278 2 LSI-11/03 rx02 3 PDP11/23 various hardware configs BA11 with 11/23...
Back