• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Xerox 6060 restoration

I have a fully working xerox 6060 with monitor and keyboard that I would be willing to sell
  2. A

need help with xerox 6060

So I got the Xerox back together. I put a had drive in the second floppy bay for now , until I got the floppy drive restored and a SD ISA solution installed.
  3. A

gateway 2000

very cool thank you for the info krebizfan and unknown_k I actually found a folder with info on all the 5 Gateways I have and there was paperwork for this AT case. This computer was purchased in november 1989 and as a buyer you would get a typed and signed letter thanking for your business...
  4. A

gateway 2000

I have this very early Gateway 2000 , It looks like an IBM clone. But I can't find much on the internets about these models. does anyone here know more?
  5. A

1ST1 this is the ATD model 16 memory card I have. Note the missing memory IC's and the 20 year battery is missing. And this is the second memory Card I have. @chuck I set the dip in accordance to the list of the service manual. I believe to have two 360k floppy drives. So switch 1 is on for 48...
  6. A

1st1 the driver for the clock don't seem to load, I'll see if I can find them on c:. but I also can't edit the config or auto exec entries Then there is this error... is that a wrongly set bios jumper?
  7. A

and here is the freshly installed socket .
  8. A

well that's more like it. now I can check out the Xerox 6060 software I got.
  9. A

I made the mistake thinking that just pulling the PAL would disable the video card. I made the jumper as per convoluted manual. I have video for the first time. I swapped the 1.1 ROM for my 1.31 ROM and the picture got clearer hen I boot with ROM 1.1 as well as with ROM 1.31 it says that there...
  10. A

No, in the US, I get 0 listings with those search terms.
  11. A

When i turn on the motherboard seems to do some request. up until the keyboard is initialized. And then stops for some reason. I don't hear a start up bong , the screen does not get energized, neither do the floppy drives. The hard drive spots up and seeks . The Keyboard flashes , signaling the...
  12. A

SWTPC 6800 and CT-64 terminal

Hello I have issues with my CT-64 terminal. It seems that the vertical sync is out for some reason. https://youtu.be/Q3re47AbHJk I have replaced all components in the power supply. and several Capacitors and Resistors that seemed out on the CT-64 main board. So far what I checked on the...
  13. A

Original 128k Macintosh - how many are left?

This is what it looks like it is called a maxchill... would have been right up Steve Job alley , by having no noise
  14. A

I have a mircoscribe 8425 and need help

actually I have two of these microscope hard drives. one shows error 0010- 'Code 2 - Interface chip diagnostic failure' and doesn't spin up the other has error 1110- 'Code E - No hall transitions during spin-up' and doesn't spin up I would like and try to get them running but need some help...
  15. A

software for Power macintosh G3 and Power macintosh 7200/120- how to install

Hello everyone I have several Mac pro's (2.1-3.1 and 5.1) and I also have some vintage powermacs (a G3 and a 7200/120) One mac has OS x 7.5.5 installed the other OS 8.1 Before I forget I also have a Macintosh M0001 (but more about that one later). I would like to install some software (games ...
Back