• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

New England Toshiba Infinia 7200 restore diskette

I think there's more sophisticated way to "convert" image with 86box: put .imd file to HDD image of emulated machine and write with ImageDisk to .img floppy image just like to ordinary floppy disk.
  2. A

Looking for IBM PS/2 Ultimedia disks

I have a question about DV version CD: is the tag of the disk "IBM_M57_101", or it's another revision?
  3. A

Looking latest BIOS to emachines etower 667ix computer with Cognac 20000731 Motherboard

The updates on link above are for HP Pavilions. Here's BIOS for your Cognac.
  4. A

ROM updates for NEC Ready 9618

Finally, I was able to find BIOS update for your board.
  5. A

New England Toshiba Infinia 7200 restore diskette

Hello. Do you still have that CD? I would like to get an image too.😳
  6. A

ROM updates for NEC Ready 9618

NECAm FTP didn't have files for consumer models. I'm also looking for BIOS update files, so I've checked over there. There was an earlier FTP address, nectech.com, but it wasn't archived.
  7. A

Thanks. I was too busy to say it yesterday because I've downloaded it all and tried to modify boot disk.
  8. A

Very interesting. I didn't know there were even pre-release versions of installation disks (albeit I know that these machines first came with OS/2 2.00 LA).
  9. A

Anyone here has IBM ProPrinter?

Hello. Anyone here has IBM ProPrinter? I would like to get ROM of it for reflashing, but I can find it nowhere.
  10. A

Firmware for legacy HP printers

Hello. This time I'm looking for firmware for following HP printers, manufactured in 1984-1996: HP ThinkJet HP LaserJet (up to 5 Series) HP QuietJet HP DeskJet (up to 1600C) HP PaintJet
  11. A

Hello. Recently disks for IBM PS/2 Ultimedia were uploaded to Archive.org by @lofuses, however that upload contains only CD-ROMs (System CD is 53G2199, Application CD is 53G2191). Anybody here has boot floppies for this bundle (version 1.1)?
  12. A

Looking for IBM 8514 and XGA BIOS images

Hello. I'm looking for BIOS ROM images for IBM Display Adapter 8514/A, IBM PS/2 XGA Display Adapter/A and IBM PS/2 XGA-2 Display Adapter/A. Firmwares for these graphics adapters are seems to be nowhere on the Internet, I've only found BIOS for IBM Image Adapter/A. Meanwhile, I've heard that...
  13. A

Packard Bell Master and Navigator CDs

Hello. I'm looking for pre-1994 (and some '97) Packard Bell Master CDs and more Navigator CDs. I'm creating this topic because user MatthewH12 haven't shown up here since December 2017, and he mentioned about PackBellClub on Facebook and available discs, but now the link is dead. Also I just...
  14. A

AST restore disks

Hello. Anyone has AST Data disk or/and Restore disk (versions 3.0 and 4.0)? The copy of Restore disk 4.0 at Embrace Computers site is actually RAR archive, not correctly dumped disk image.
  15. A

Apple Restoration CD

Hello. I'm looking for Apple Restoration CD System Software Disks, as Macintoshgarden as these disks only for June and September 1994. As 1995 disks were seen on Ebay, I'm asking if someone have other disks than mentioned above?
Back