• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Checksum error on a Toshiba T1200

Hello ! One month ago, I bought a T1200, it was working perfectly. It's only problem was that the HDD gets stuck after some time, but nothing a little swing didn't resolved. A week ago, I booted the computer and it showed me : A checksum error occurred in the configuration RAM It asks me to...
  2. N

Ethernet card stoped working when added a SCSI controller.

Hello, So I have a Tandy 1000 SX that is getting pretty complex and I cannot find what the problem is so I'm asking for your help. Before it had a ST11R card with a ST-225 hard drive (I know I know, MFM drive on a RLL controller(It worked falwlessly though)) and with the 3c509 ethernet card +...
  3. N

Problem with 15mb memory hole and a video blaster

So, the problem is pretty simple, I just bought a video blaster and the card uses the part of memory which is called memory hole at 15mb in bios. The problem is, that my IBM aptiva from 1994 dosen't have this option and I have 16mb installed. So my question is : Is my only option to put less...
  4. N

No-name Ram expansion card

I have this tp-003 ram expansion card with 512k of ram, but I cannot find any infos on it, does it use some sort of known layout or does anyone have the manual to set the jumpers ? https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/65206720170531153123.jpg...
  5. N

Is there a way to use a keyboard thru serial port ?

Hello everyone, Some years ago, I was given a Tandy 1000 SX w/o the keyboard. I just got an i/o card and with ctty I am now finally using it with the serial port. I've just finished installing a zip drive to have more that 2 360k drives but I still have a problem. Since I use ctty com1, I don't...
Back