• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Midwest For Sale Random items: IBM P70, duodisk, Toshiba t1910cs

Shipping is no prob. PM your offer and zip code.
  2. T

PLCC eeprom data logger?

Hey guys, Quick question, I’m trying to modify the data on an eeprom to make it more useful for my application. Does anyone know of a way I can watch the data stream of the chip in real time? Would make it way easier to know what to modify. Thanks!
  3. T

Adding two PS2 style keyboards. Make me an offer. Dirty but had covers over them for most of their lives so should clean up nicely. MMAO.
  4. T

Basement clean out. Unfortunately it’s time to say goodbye to some items… all are make offer and cross posted. IBM P70, works, needs good cleaning, boots to missing file errors. Early non-MFM hard drive is noisy but works. Make offer. Will reluctantly ship to conus. Apple duodisk. Good...
  5. T

Identify an EEPROM??

Genius! I used this website to reference what Eprom it is.. https://ctrl-alt-rees.com/2022-07-03-eprom-device-id-list.html Atmel AT27C010 Dip32. And it read 100%. Thanks!!!
  6. T

Identify an EEPROM??

When I do a "check ID", it returns 1E 05 ...Nope.
  7. T

Identify an EEPROM??

A vending machine pcb controller.
  8. T

Identify an EEPROM??

It will read as a winbond 27c010 if I uncheck "check chip ID".....
  9. T

Identify an EEPROM??

I tried reading as a winbond 27c020 and it returns pin 30 (A17) as a bad pin. Doubt it, cause it works fine.
  10. T

Identify an EEPROM??

Is there a way to identify an eeprom that the manufacturer has etched the top blank? It is a 32 pin DIP. I have a TL866 Mini Pro. I just want to make a copy of it to use for diagnosis. Any ideas? Thanks!
  11. T

Midwest ISO: female connector pigtail 2.54 pitch 14 pin inline

As the title says. I don’t have a crimper or is make one myself. I see some on eBay for arduino and such but they are all out of the us and I really don’t have that kind of time to wait. Anyone have one?
  12. T

Arcade swap meet!!! Minneapolis MN this weekend!

Yup. All summer long can’t get a drop of rain. Not being a pro sports fan, The one day when I’m excited to do something outside.... it’s supposed to rain. Still planning on going anyway.
  13. T

Great! See you there? Look for the dope wearing a windows 95 shirt with a cute wife. LOL!
  14. T

RESCHEDULED!!!! Hope to see you all there!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/766018515529097/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A%2229%22%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3A%22plan_user_invited%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&notif_id=1690575472561421&notif_t=plan_user_invited&ref=notif
  15. T

https://www.facebook.com/events/950333049624428/permalink/974141307243602/?app=fbl
  16. T

Heads up! Event date has changed! See link. No event tomorrow!
  17. T

I’d be willing to bet there’s plenty of vintage computers that are there cause the hobbies kind of intersect. My wife and I will be there to shop. I’ll be wearing a windows95 t-shirt and my wife will be wearing an apple II shirt.... cause opposites attract! In fact, if anyone has a clamshell...
Back