• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. LiqMatrix

The South Never Used DDR5 Laptop Memory. Two Matching 8GB Sticks. Free.

These were pulled from a new laptop. I have no use for them. PM me if interested. Free shipping to the lower 48. Only VCF members with 10 posts or more. Cheers.
  2. LiqMatrix

The South NIB - Gigabyte X570SI AORUS PRO AX (rev. 1.1) - PCIe 4.0 - SATA 6Gb/s - USB 3.2 - AMD X570S Mini-ITX Motherboard

As the title says, new in box. This was a spare for my ITX gaming rig, which I also will be selling shortly. Moving back to laptop life. This is a fantastic AMD X570 chipset based board and has been stable as a rock for me. Excellent BIOS features. This is the newer version 1.1 PCB revision...
  3. LiqMatrix

The South NIB ASUS AMD X570 ITX Motherboard, Open Box SFX PSU & AMD 5900X CPU

1.) New In Box ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard 2.) Open Box EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GM, 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular SFX Form Factor PSU 3.) Used (never overclocked) AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-core CPU $300 + shipping I opened the PSU and installed it into a case, but it was never powered...
  4. LiqMatrix

Eye of the Beholder for the C64 released today!

It's finally here. Looks amazing. https://csdb.dk/release/index.php?id=226060 Will run even better on a C128.
  5. LiqMatrix

Kickstarter for MS-DOS Game 'Acronia' Has Gone Live

A Kickstarter for the MS-DOS game Acronia has just gone live. I will most certainly be throwing my hat in the ring. I thought the alpha preview was quite fun and I am looking forward to a complete game.
  6. LiqMatrix

Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Just a reminder for those of you who live in the Pacific Northwest USA that the amazing Portland Retro Gaming Expo is this coming weekend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This is the first PRGE event since 2019 due to Covid-19 restrictions so this should be a great expo after a two year hiatus. I...
  7. LiqMatrix

The KATT Games Master Keyboard. A MS-DOS Era Gaming Keyboard.

Picked up a fairly rare & unknown MS-DOS gaming keyboard (circa 1993). Never heard of the thing until a few months ago. It uses colorful game overlays much like the the early 1980s console controllers of the ColecoVision and Mattel Intellivision. Click on the image below if you would like to...
  8. LiqMatrix

Dragon’s Lair Series Released For The IIgs

I thought it was worth noting that the Dragon’s Lair series of games have been released for the IIgs according to Indie Retro News. I remember being so impressed by these arcade games back in the early 80s. Nice that they have finally made their way to the IIgs after all these years...
  9. LiqMatrix

The South Looking for a PC Partner VP keyboard.

Slim chance. I know. Picked up this cute little 486... ...for imaging diskettes. In the process of cleaning it up, I realized it came with a generic rubber dome keyboard. Due to never ending OCD tendencies I disassembled and cleaned said generic rubber dome keyboard. This is due to my "no...
  10. LiqMatrix

New Game For Sharp MZ Systems

Something you don't see every day. I know absolutely zero about these systems, but I thought it was worth a mention. https://joachim.itch.io/numbertron
  11. LiqMatrix

LiqMat's Belated Halloween Special

Finally did a video on a very special 486 workstation I found a few years ago. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/N5G3bzVuick P.S. - A little Easter egg video link is at the end of the video's description. ;-)
  12. LiqMatrix

Classic game remakes. Share your finds.

Thought I would start a thread of classic games I loved to play that now have modern remakes. A few I have found over the years. All of them are free. Blue Max: http://gad.art.pl/opis.php?i=352&kat=0&od=30&srt=1 (Spent hours and hours as a kid on the original with my C64.) Stealth...
  13. LiqMatrix

Plextor NVMe PCIe Card Only (No NVMe) - Cost Of Shipping

Before I toss this I wanted to see if anyone has a use for it in their modern system. This is completely unused (well, maybe plugged in once). I removed the NVMe and placed it directly into my motherboard's M.2 slot so I don't need the card. You could stick your own NVMe drive in it. The card...
  14. LiqMatrix

Luckybob & Liqmatrix doing a one time live stream for a final unboxing.

Luckybob & myself streaming today @ 3PM EST. This will be our first and probably only stream with both of us under one virtual roof. Kind of a final goodbye to the Great Pentium Pro Haul of 2018. He will be doing a major unboxing of the final parts I sent him recently since I am exiting the...
  15. LiqMatrix

DOS floppy imaging software that will create an IMA disk image?

I am used to using WinImage and prefer the IMA disk image format. This makes it easy for me to see what size disk the original data came from. Question: Is there a DOS based floppy imaging tool that will image a floppy in the IMA file format like WinImage? Thanks for any help.
  16. LiqMatrix

Unisys Aquanta HS/6 (ALR 6x6) Pentium Pro Server w/ Many Parts - All New Old Stock

This will be free to the right collector/preservationist. You will have to pick this up in Portland, ME. I have to move this quickly (within the next week). Comes with a huge amount of new old stock parts to keep this Pentium Pro beast running for years to come. These systems are very rare and...
  17. LiqMatrix

Used Gainward GeForce FX 5950 Ultra & SB Live! Platinum 5.1 Bundle. $100.

Both work like new. Used these in a Windows 98 SE Socket 370 gaming build I had, but never used the system much. New home it is. The install CD in the SB Live! package is missing. Luckily, I backup up my CDs to ISO images so I will provide a download link to the ISO image of the install CD. All...
  18. LiqMatrix

Two Sun Meese. Or Is it Moose? Price Of Shipping.

Two blind mice. Two blind mice. See how they roll. See how they roll. Not into vintage computer nursery rhymes? Ok, fine. Got these for free a few years back and gave them to my ex-Sun admin not-ex-wife as an anniversary present. Once she threatened divorce, I decided to get her something a...
  19. LiqMatrix

Random vintage parts as I go through boxes. Pay only shipping.

Must have 50 posts or more here on VCF for me to acknowledge you. If someone posts in this thread "declaring interest" etc that doesn't necessarily mean they got it. PM me first. I will post in this thread when the part is gone. Will be shipping from zip 04538. Since the forum upgrade is...
Back