• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

IBM Mainframe Manuals and documentation (not mine)

I saw this on LinkedIn and thought it would be good to post it here, as it looks like a huge bunch of IBM mainframe manuals up for grabs in NYC...
  2. K

Drop-in Replacement for TMS9918A/928/9929 VDP with VGA output

I came across this interesting object a while back, as I correspond with the project creator pretty regularly, but basically, it replaces the original TI VDP by plugging into its socket and replaces the Composite Video output with a standard VGA signal. It has been tested in all known video...
  3. K

Powertran Cortex

Anyone else on the forum have a Cortex? I just got one and I don't have a lot of information on it yet. For those wondering why it is in the TI section, it uses a TMS9995 microprocessor and all of the ancillary support chips are TI as well, even the disk controller (which I am still trying to...
  4. K

Looking for RP/M Documentation

Looking for the manual for RP/M, a CP/M workalike.
  5. K

TI-99/4A, TI-99/8, and HexBus Documentation

I recently uploaded as much of the original design specifications, schematics, and logic coding as I could find up onto the HexBus and Datasheets & Manuals folders on WHTech. As of now, about 90% of all TI documentation for the 99/8 that was ever produced is up on the site. The current hoard...
  6. K

Foundation Computing CP/M Card

I'm looking for anyone with one of these. I found the card, but not the manuals or operating system disks. It was intended to work as a peripheral card for a TI-99/4A. I do know that it uses the Kaypro disk format, but that is about all the data I have on it. . .other than the period it was...
Back