• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. VintageComputerman

Smith Corona PWP 350 Word Processor help

I have a Smith Corona PWP 350 Word Processor I just picked up and I can't get it open to look inside. I took out two screws that hold the access cover in place, but I can't get it off until I remove the knob on the carriage return. That is the problem. I can't get it off to allow the cover to be...
  2. VintageComputerman

Apple IIGS Monitor Repair

I'm looking for someone in the Kobe Japan area that can pick up an Apple monitor at someone's apt and diagnose it's problem and repair if necessary. I am having trouble finding someone online being half a world away. Any links or help is appreciated.
  3. VintageComputerman

Need help with monitor issue

Anyone know what this issue might be caused by? Hooked up to a working system. Is there an adjustment required? Bad cable connection or bad caps? Any help is appreciated. Apple IIGS monitor model A2m6014
  4. VintageComputerman

I need help identifying keyboard parts

This is one of several parts I'm trying to identify. The other keys are all black and are like regular letters and numbers.
  5. VintageComputerman

Apollo Guidence Computer Restoration

I happened to run across this video tonight. Very interesting.
  6. VintageComputerman

lightning scan pro 256 by thunderware

I'm going through all my inventory and pulling out Apple items to move into a new storage area just for vintage Apple stuff and I find this lightning scan pro 256 unit in a box of IIGS parts. I have a hand held scanner too that I think might be part of it but I can't find anything on the...
  7. VintageComputerman

Vintage Apple Software for sale

I have a lot of vintage Apple software I am thinking of selling. I'd say 99% are back up copies and I have 300 to 500 disks. I can't sell it on ebay. Anyone interested?
  8. VintageComputerman

Super Rare Steve Stax Red Sea Crossing Atari Game Record Price $13,877.78

The title says it all. The game was released in 1983 and this particular item was not discovered until 2007. Only two are known to exist. Makes collecting vintage computers and game systems exciting!!! Sold for $13,877.78...
  9. VintageComputerman

Keypact Micro-VIP

Hey, lucky me I just picked up three of these units at the transfer station in exchange for a 30 gallon barrel of household trash. One has a printer built in. Anyone have experience with these units? I have manuals too. http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/accession/X980.89
  10. VintageComputerman

IBM Luggable for sale

I've got an IBM Convertible for sale. One floppie has issues and iirc, the screen voltage is a little off. There might be a problem with it. It's in nice condition and comes with the original bag. Here is a slide show full of pictures. Asking $75.00 or best offer. Send me a zip code for a...
  11. VintageComputerman

Heathkit back in business!!!

Heathkit DIY Kits Are Coming Back http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/11/09/08/1847239/Heathkit-DIY-Kits-Are-Coming-Back
  12. VintageComputerman

1968 Vintage Computer with core memory

Just thought some of you might be interested in this gem of a system. Imo, I don't think this guy has any idea what he has in his possession. Look at what he's asking for it....$499...
  13. VintageComputerman

Vintage Printers and more...

OK, I have maybe 8 to 10 days before I leave my 4,000 sf warehouse. I took all my computers and other goodies, but I have a lot of vintage printers left. Okedata, HP, IBM, etc. I can't remember them all. I also have a lot of CD drives of various speeds. 3-1/2" floppy dries, zip drives along with...
  14. VintageComputerman

200 vintage laptops!

I found a great resource website and just happened to look for vintage computers and came across this ad in Buffalo for 200 vintage laptops for sale dirt cheap...
  15. VintageComputerman

Stuff I am selling...

OK, as some here know, I am selling out most if not all my collection. I've been selling stuff for several years on ebay and I'm now getting close to seeing my basement walls again. They are mellow yellow by the way. I still have around 70 computers, including two desktop and two tower Gateway...
  16. VintageComputerman

Vintage Modems For Sale

I have a box full of Vintage Modems for sale. Ask questions, make offers as usual. http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Edens_Keeper/Modems%201/?start=all http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Edens_Keeper/Modems%202/?start=all I think I sold two units so far, one boxed, the other is white...
  17. VintageComputerman

Xerox 6060

I have this Xerox 6060 with printer, monitor, software and manuals for sale. Anyone interested? I had it up and running maybe 4 years ago. I powered it up last month while taking pictures and it had a few issues with the floppy drives. I'd tap the side of the box and they'd boot. Maybe something...
  18. VintageComputerman

Fore Sale: NEC System 3300 MCA Bus

I have a real nice and clean NCR System 3300 with an MCA Bus for sale. I'd like to get around $100.00 plus shipping. It's loaded with a few programs and windows 3.1. Very rare system. For more info about this cherry computer read the following link and look through the photobucket pictures at...
  19. VintageComputerman

Vintage Apple Software

Anyone looking for hard to find Apple software?
  20. VintageComputerman

Box of Motherboards

I've got a box full of about 13 motherboards I'm thinking of listing on ebay. Do I want to take the time? That depends. These were from an IT guy who did repair work on the side and he was moving out of state two years ago. I was lucky to get them because he was about to trash them all. He said...
Back