• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Mid Atlantic Looking for parts for an IBM M4-1 in black (mouse buttons)

I am looking to restore a black IBM M4-1 that is missing its mouse buttons. If anyone has these to spare either as loose or part of a damaged keyboard, please reach out. Thanks!
  2. T

Mid Atlantic WTB Compaq Portable Brightness Knob

If anyone has a brightness knob they would like to sell I would be interested. Thanks!
  3. T

Mid Atlantic Looking for an IBM M4 Keyboard

Looking for the beige or black model without the trackpoint. Up for buying or trading. Thanks!
  4. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: Magnavox Color 40

If anyone has a good condition Magnavox Color 40 I would be interested in buying or trading. I have a few options as far as monitor trades. Thanks.
  5. T

Can a UK SX-64 using 110v 60Hz

What risk is there to attempting to run a SX-64 spec`d for UK mains on US mains? i.e. Component damage? Portions not functioning due to undervoltage or incorrect phase?
  6. T

Mid Atlantic IMSAI 8048

Recently saw one come up on ebay that slipped from my grips. Did some research on it and found it quite interesting. I would be interested in buying or trading (full or partial) with someone who has one of these. I have intel trainer boards, a fair amount of s100 boards, and 8" drive units just...
  7. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: ADM 3A motherboard

Looking for a motherboard to replace the one in my ADM 3A that was damaged beyond due to crt leakage. If anyone has one with minor or no damage I would be interested in making a sale or trade. Thanks!
  8. T

Mid Atlantic WTB: Compaq Deskpro Keyboard

Looking to complete an early Compaq Deskpro. Looking for original keyboard, non-enhanced, with badge that specifically states "Compaq Deskpro" as seen in attached photo. Does not need to work, and am ok with missing keys. Will buy or can also do full or partial trade, I have several Deskpro...
  9. T

Mid Atlantic Wanted: IMSAI 8080 color brochure

Looking for a this IMSAI 8080 color brochure for a setup I am creating. I am looking for the original, not a duplicate or the PDF to print. If you have one and are interested in selling please reach out. Thanks!
  10. T

Wanted: IBM LCD Monitor in Pearl White, 6656-HW2, T560

Hi everyone. Looking for the above models or similar IBM LCD monitor or similar in pearl white. Prefer it to be 14" or greater. No luck on ebay, most of the pearl whites are under 14 and are designed for PoS systems.
  11. T

WTB SWTPC compatible floppy disk controller card or AC-30 cassette interface

Attempting to work with my 6800 and would like one of these means to save and load data. If anyone has one they are interested in selling please reach out. Thanks
  12. T

California Computer Systems 1317 disk drive

Hi, Does anyone have or know of where to find one of these units?
  13. T

Looking for a Franklin MC-1400TS Monitor

Have a Franklin PC and looking to find its matching monitor. If anyone has one they are looking to part with please let me know, trade or sale. Thanks.
  14. T

Looking for Cromemco Dual Disk System or similar Persci drive system

If any one has to offer or has leads please let me know. Thanks.
  15. T

Want to buy or trade blue LSI ADM3 terminal

Looking to buy or trade for one in good cosmetic condition with the switch cover but condition of the screen does not matter. Located in PA.
  16. T

WTB: CalComp 142M

Hi, I am on the hunt for a CalComp 142M working/non-working preferably with working door and latch. Similar models may also be a good candidate. Thanks!
  17. T

PCjr suite case for Kaypro bag

Looking to work a trade. If you happen to have a Kaypro bag and are looking to sell as well feel free to reach out.
  18. T

WTB: Looking for an Intel SDK-85 development board

Looking for either an un-built or lightly used kit, though would prefer un-built. Thanks!
  19. T

WTB: Kaypro carrying bag

Have a decent collection of portables and this is one that I don’t have with it’s carrying bag. If anyone have one lying around, hit me up!
  20. T

WTB: IBM 5161 planar S/N 500548

Hi all! I recently purchased an IBM 5160 for its hard drive and floppy drive. I discovered it was actually an IBM 5161 expansion unit with a turbo 8088 motherboard. I figure if I have the case I might as well revert it back. If any one has a planar board that needs a home feel free to reach out...
Back