• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Anyone encountered this? Siemens ROLM 98d5192 386DX

Hey folks - I have been trying to resurrect an old 386 clone, and found a pristine condition Siemens 386 motherboard on the ebays. It's NOS and I can get it to POST but I have no info on the board. Even though I have a legit keyboard - hitting <DEL> does not invoke setup. I also tried...
  2. L

PWS 286 Texas Instruments Professional Workstation - Keyboard not working?

Greetings folks, first off pls accept my apologies for not posting in the Texas Instruments section. My "portable" TI claims to be a 286, so I hope this is the correct place :cool: Visually very nice condition machine. Not even a spec of dust inside! I replaced the CMOS BR2330 as I assumed...
  3. L

(5160) for those of you without CGA or EGA monitors...

Good morning! I see huge variety of converters (ebay, amazon etc) but I was wondering folks without access to an IBM monitor do? My backup plan is to use the composite video output... thoughts and comments appreciated! Andy
  4. L

5160 - unknown component?

Hey folks, I am merrily fixing up my 5160 (following the very wonderful guide on minuszerodegrees.net) and feel that this broken (ceramic capacitor? labelled C1) needs to be fixed before I go much further. If anyone can give me any tips about this I'd be most grateful, thanks! Andy
Back