• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

DeskMate Workgroup Companion

Greetings, all! I decided to try and play around with DeskMate Workgroup Companion. There's a download for it over on tvdog's Tandy 1000 site (http://www.oldskool.org/guides/tvdog/deskmate.html). I've also downloaded DeskMate 3.02, as that's the only version I could reliably get all of the...
  2. T

Model 4 DEA - Disk Editor Assembler

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I can get a copy of David Goben's DEA Disk Editor Assembler for the Model 4? Ira's page has a picture of the manual, which I've attached below, but searches of the usual repositories hasn't led me to anything I can download. Hopefully I didn't miss...
  3. T

New Collection Member: 4825 SX

I managed to pick up a 4825 SX in good shape. It came with a 75 MHz DX4ODP75 OverDrive processor in place of the original 486 SX/25, 1 MB of Video RAM, as well as 20 MB of RAM. The SIMMs were mismatched in Bank 0 (one 4 MB mixed in with three 1 MB modules), so I replaced them all with...
  4. T

Hello from Connecticut

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I've been lurking for quite a while, mainly in the Tandy/Radio Shack forum. I grew up on now-vintage computers in the 80s, particularly the Color Computer 3 and TRS-80 Model 4. I still have those machines from my childhood, and in...
Back