• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Some questions about the Xi 8088….

That's great! I haven't played with my Xi8088 recently, this BIOS update will be the perfect excuse for that ;)
  2. A

Some questions about the Xi 8088….

I don't remember the details, but I recall seeing such a long delay during boot if there was no PS/2 mouse plugged in.
  3. A

Looking for HP Entria II power input pinout

Hi, I have salvaged some old HP hardware at work, including an HP Entria II X-Term (or Netstation). Unfortunately, the power supply was nowhere to be found. Would anyone know the pinout used by the power supply? The connector is an 8-pin mini-DIN. Thanks!
  4. A

HP 715/100 10-Pin Keyboard and Mouse Pinout

Thank you so much! That was exactly what I needed to build a PS/2 adapter for my newly acquired 715/80. It currently lives on a breadboard, I'll make a PCB later.
  5. A

Hardware / circuit emulators

I've been playing with Digital recently, and I find it sooooo much better than Logisim / Logisim-evolution. I love how it can run automated tests embedded in the circuits, for instance. https://github.com/hneemann/Digital But it is really only a digital simulator, so it may not be sufficient...
  6. A

Palo Alto Tiny Basic: Download

Hi, I'm currently building a 8088 based computer... on breadboard and your translation of PATB for x86 was a very nice touch to add. Thank you so much for your work ! However, it was more of a translation than a real port, so I'm now taking the time to rewrite it from scratch in a way that...
Back