• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Osborne Executive Drive C software found!

I think I have the only known copy of the Drive C software for the Executive. I did not have a copy of WordStar to finish the software install on the Drive C, but it did set the Drive C up as A: and changed A: to C:. The software is uploaded to the Osborne Computer Group right now!
  2. K

Osborne Executive Drive C manual found

It looks like I have the only known copy of the Executive Drive C manual. Also, I have 2 disks that I need to check out. I already made imd files of them and one boots on my standard Executive but will not load, probably because the drive C is not installed.
  3. K

The South WTB Osborne Portable Companion Magazine

I am looking for June/July 1982, The Premiere Issue, and the October/November 1982 Issue.
  4. K

The South OSBORNE 1/1A and Executive Replacement Mechanical Keyboard Kit $69.99 plus shipping

Interested in replacing your broken or old keyboard. This is the keyboard for you! It is a mechanical keyboard kit that you add whatever 5 pin key switches you like. Cherry MX style key switches are what you need. You use your original key caps with this board. The cap lock or alpha key works...
  5. K

More Osborne Mechanical Keyboard Kits are Available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325750363505
  6. K

Osborne Joystick adapter

Anyone interested in using an Atari joystick on the Osborne to play some games? Works with games programed with this capability. Now there is an adapter to do this!
  7. K

Osborne 1 playing video games with an Atari joystick!

Kamakazy-Ozzy game play with an Atari Joystick! It has pretty good graphics.
  8. K

Osborne Vixen

My Vixen has arrived. It will not power up, but it flashes the drive lights on and off as it beeps. It is probably a bad cap somewhere. I will take a look at it this weekend. It also has the 4 owner's guides and some software. How rare is this computer? How many were sold?
  9. K

Osborne 1 New mechanical keyboard

I have finished updating a design for a replacement keyboard. It will be using the original keycaps for this board.
  10. K

The South Osborne Video Jumper Reproduction Sticker

New Osborne 1 video jumper sticker. This is a reproduction sticker that is close in looks to the original. Now you can replace that torn or missing sticker. $4.99 Shipped.
  11. K

The South Osborne 1 Video Jumper New Reproduction

New Osborne 1 video jumper. This is a reproduction jumper that is close in looks and size to the original. Now you can replace that missing adapter. $19.99 free delivery in the US. Anywhere else please ask for shipping cost.
  12. K

TRS-80 Videotex

I just got a TRS-80 Videotex in the mail! It will need some restoration work. It has a switch installed on the top and a RCA connection on the back. This connection has "MON." in marker pointing to it. Interesting mods. Any ideas what they are for? This is a planned restoration after I get some...
  13. K

Looking for information on a 286 Lunchbox Portable

I am looking for some information or a manual/repair manual for this 286 portable.
  14. K

Home-brew Apple II Clone Found

I went to a Hamfest and stumbled upon this. I was not sure what it was at first and stopped to check it out closer. To my surprise it was an Apple II clone. It shows its age on the out side, but the inside was real clean. This will be a fun restoration project! Here are some pictures of it.
  15. K

NEC Multispeed EL Power Supply Board PWD-489

Looking to buy a NEC Multispeed EL Power Supply Board PWD-489 Or information or repair manual.
Back