• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

Hello, Those installation files were not posted; I still have them at home (I think). I will look it up and keep you informed!
  2. W

Compaq LTE286

Ok. Thanks for your advice!
  3. W

Compaq LTE286

I dare not rule out that the power supply has problems. The green light on the power supply is on, but often the other light also flickers.
  4. W

Compaq LTE286

Hello A question for the COMPAQ experts... I have a working Compaq LTE286. But after a short time the image disappears and the hard drive only ticks. The Conner CP-4041 therefore needs to be replaced. But that disk is hard to find and probably (very) expensive. And after all those years...
  5. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

Just home... Before dinner... that must be a typo on my part. Mine also has MSSP_AM..:sneaky:
  6. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

In the directory 'PROOF' there are 3 files: CHKLIST.MS, MSSPELL and MEP_AM.LEX. So there is no xxxDE_LEX... Maybe I should experiment a bit in Control Panel : International and change the country selection / language selection / keyboard layout, etc.
  7. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

I opened the penwin.ini file as you said. There are some differences; I see twice: Recognizer=c:\windows\cicrec.dll But what does that mean??? [Current] User=User 1 InkWidth=1 InkColor=0 SelectTimeout=500 [*User 1] TryDictionary=100 ErrorLevel=25 EndRecognition=8000 TimeOut=1000...
  8. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

After reading your posts, I'm not going to venture into it.. I can get files on the Toshiba T200CS/80 via the floppydrive (PA2606U). So that should work somewhere. But my problem is actually not that big. The Toshiba starts up perfectly and Win for Pen works. Only at startup I get the message...
  9. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

Wow, that doesn't sound very hopeful...:cautious:
  10. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

Ok! Very fine, thanks!
  11. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

I need to reinstall windows for pen. For that, I first have to install Windows 3.x. Does anyone know for sure if there is a Toshiba version of Windows 3.x? Or can the regular Microsoft version be installed? Thanks!
  12. W

Compaq SLT/286 Prototype Revival

Thanks!(y)
  13. W

I have 3 Compaq. A 386s/20 of which the label is no longer so clear, and two 286s, one with and one without 'Compaq' on the handle. And so I wondered why that happened. In attachment I added photos of the 3. Thank you in advance!
  14. W

When I see and read this, you are truly an expert! And then I have a question for you.... I have 2 SLT's 286. One has "Compaq" on the handle, the other does not. Do you have an idea why? Thanks!
  15. W

HP 110

OK! Thanks! So first of all I'll search for a power adapter!
  16. W

HP 110

At the risk of being considered as a lamebrain... Yesterday I accidentally received an HP-110, without a power cord. And even though I already read about it, I couldn't find how it starts (?!) because an on/off button is nowhere to be seen. Does it automatically turn on when connected?
  17. W

WTB: Boot Disk For Victor Vicki Portable

Hello Paul, I'm desperately looking for them. I also tried to reach you on a German site... I found your copies, but I'm not able to get them on disks. It seems that copies must be written on a Vicki, but mine has no harddisk...
  18. W

Toshiba T5100 keyboard

Hello, I have a working T5100, with MS-DOS 6.22. There is a key on the keyboard that I cannot get correctly. The key (~ #) to the right of the space bar gives the wrong image on the screen (\ |). I tried just about every possible country definition and key combination. Can someone help me with...
  19. W

Victor Vicki boot disk

Hello, I would like to join this quest... I too am looking for bootdisks for this machine. If someone can help me... Please!.. Guy
  20. W

TMC card on IBM 5155

Hello, I have an IBM 5155 with is a TMC card. It has 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port, 256k and an RTC. I can't find any information about that (e.g. how to set up the RTC). Does anyone has information about that? Thanks!
Back