• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

Compaq LTE286

Hello A question for the COMPAQ experts... I have a working Compaq LTE286. But after a short time the image disappears and the hard drive only ticks. The Conner CP-4041 therefore needs to be replaced. But that disk is hard to find and probably (very) expensive. And after all those years...
  2. W

Toshiba T200CT/80

I need to reinstall windows for pen. For that, I first have to install Windows 3.x. Does anyone know for sure if there is a Toshiba version of Windows 3.x? Or can the regular Microsoft version be installed? Thanks!
  3. W

HP 110

At the risk of being considered as a lamebrain... Yesterday I accidentally received an HP-110, without a power cord. And even though I already read about it, I couldn't find how it starts (?!) because an on/off button is nowhere to be seen. Does it automatically turn on when connected?
  4. W

Toshiba T5100 keyboard

Hello, I have a working T5100, with MS-DOS 6.22. There is a key on the keyboard that I cannot get correctly. The key (~ #) to the right of the space bar gives the wrong image on the screen (\ |). I tried just about every possible country definition and key combination. Can someone help me with...
  5. W

TMC card on IBM 5155

Hello, I have an IBM 5155 with is a TMC card. It has 2 serial ports, 1 parallel port, 256k and an RTC. I can't find any information about that (e.g. how to set up the RTC). Does anyone has information about that? Thanks!
  6. W

IBM portable 5155 - keyboard

Hello, I 've a IBM portable 5155, but the "adjustable feet" are broken. There are a few places where I find keys for that keyboard F, but I can't find the feet. It seems to be that the partnumber is 8529157, but that doesn't help me in my search... Does anyone knows where I can buy it? Or, in...
  7. W

Compaq Armada 7000

I just got 2 Compaq Armada 7000, with a failing harddisk. Reading around on the internet, I found that, on that system, the first partition contained the files needed to go to the bios (??). So, I can startup from a diskette with DOS 6.22 on it, but FDISK isn't able to find the HDD. In the...
  8. W

T I (Acer) Extensa 355

Hello, I have a working Extensa 355, but some keys don't.. On the backside of the keyboard there are 2 labels, but they don't give me answers.. Does anyone know more of it?... Thanks!
Back