• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. masteries

Atari 520ST

-STE is the second version of the Atari ST line, that includes additional hardware such hardware scroll, extended colour palette, hardware blitter and digital audio output, the sort of hardware features massively used in my Metal Slug port such example, or in the renewed Lotus 1: Atari ST at...
  2. masteries

Atari 520ST

Yes, the name of the root folder such 1 MB, 2 MB, 4 MB... indicates the required amount of RAM, However, 4 MB ones usually requires a STE version of the computer As well, if you have TOS 1.0, you need TOS 1.04 in order to read FAT16 partitions correctly; due to TOS 1.0 have troubles reading...
  3. masteries

Atari 520ST

Here is the Atari ST boot up sequence: https://st-news.com/uvk-book/the-book/part-iii-appendices/i-atari-boot-flowchart As well, Atari ST/E requires a floppy drive to correctly initialization; if the floppy drive is not connected or it doesn´t respond properly the computer turned freeze...
  4. masteries

Southern Europe New item for vintage computers: Low Cost Fujinet v1.6 - multiplatform version Atari 8 bits and Coleco Adam

Yes, you need to change the firmware; and change the position of onboard jumpers (jumpers change the routed signals of the board, from Atari ones to Coleco); as well use a different DB15 cable, due to Atari 8 bits uses a DB15 to SIO connector, and Coleco Adam a DB15 to RJ12 The firmware to be...
  5. masteries

Southern Europe PicoGUS - Custom Universal sized version Gravis UltraSound - Suitable for PC-104, standard ISA and low profile ISA

Some clarifications about this board and some use cases by already contacted users: The design of this board is intended to be customized for user and motherboard needs, the components can be relocated at each side of the board, depending if the motherboard or space restrictions demand it...
  6. masteries

Southern Europe PicoGUS - Custom Universal sized version Gravis UltraSound - Suitable for PC-104, standard ISA and low profile ISA

A custom sized version designed to be suitable for any PC computer; from standard ISA slot to PC-104 ISA formats. As well, its reduced sized is intended to be compatible with very low profile PC computers such Sinclair PC 200, Amstrad PC20 and other low profile based cases. Board...
  7. masteries

Southern Europe New item for vintage computers: Low Cost Fujinet v1.6 - multiplatform version Atari 8 bits and Coleco Adam

Yes, the same piece of hardware works in Atari 8 bits as a v1.7 Atari-Fujinet or in Coleco Adam as a v1.0 Coleco-Fujinet The only differences is the cable to be used, for Atari mode it uses a DB15 to SIO; and for Coleco Adam it uses a DB15 to RJ12 And the Fujinet firmware to be flashed (but as...
  8. masteries

Yes, I have some units that only lacks the ESP32 board, but I have ESP32 board, I only need to solder them :) You have a message with details, I assume you desire only the Atari 8 bits SIO cable
  9. masteries

Southern Europe New items for vintage computer: High Performance Low Cost hard disk device for Atari ST/E family

@VERAULT Your two units have been sent, You have a message with tracking number and usage tutorial,
  10. masteries

Southern Europe New items for vintage computer: High Performance Low Cost hard disk device for Atari ST/E family

@Zare Your unit has been sent, You have a message with tracking number and usage tutorial,
Back