• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. masteries

Southern Europe PicoGUS - Custom Universal sized version Gravis UltraSound - Suitable for PC-104, standard ISA and low profile ISA

A custom sized version designed to be suitable for any PC computer; from standard ISA slot to PC-104 ISA formats. As well, its reduced sized is intended to be compatible with very low profile PC computers such Sinclair PC 200, Amstrad PC20 and other low profile based cases. Board...
  2. masteries

Southern Europe Fujinet for Apple II, FujiApple customized tiny sized version

Greetings, Searching for a state of the art external plug&play device, in order to use the Apple IIc and Apple IIgs; I found the Fujinet project working on the Apple II computers... This is a customized version of Fujinet for Apple II Fujinet is a device that lets usage of a SD card or...
  3. masteries

New user with an Apple 2c and Apple 2gs in Spain, Europe

I am a new user of Apple2c and Apple2gs These are not common in Europe, but both have come into my hands. So now I am reading and learning about them, in order to get the most out of them. Tips regardin website information, or the best sites regarding Apple 2 usage are welcome, thanks
  4. masteries

Game oriented programming for Atari ST/E - Atari Game Tools

Atari Game Tools This is a small collection of tools and code aimed at rapid prototyping of Atari ST/E games. 50hz 2D game engine, designed to help develop/test game ideas very quickly full engine source + demos + examples + tutorials (all as source) fast enough to outperform many old...
  5. masteries

Southern Europe New item for vintage computers: Low Cost Fujinet v1.6 - multiplatform version Atari 8 bits and Coleco Adam

Greetings, Today I finished a batch of my minimalistic and Low Cost General Purpose Fujinet v1.6 These are called general purpose, due to the interface its not only dedicated to Atari 8 bits computers the unit is detachable, a DB15 to SIO (Atari 8 bits), DB15 to DIN6 (C64), DB15 to RJ12...
  6. masteries

Southern Europe New items for vintage computer: High Performance Low Cost hard disk device for Atari ST/E family

A High Performance Low Cost Hard Disk interface compatible with Atari ST family computers, read is around 1 MB/s, and write is 700 KB/s Performance with a 1 GB SD card: https://i.ibb.co/VpmLF54/SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg Some videos: How to use many partitions, up to 7 GB total; in...
  7. masteries

Metal Slug form Atari STE being ported to MegaDrive / Genesis

This post is related to the previous one, where Metal Slug port for Atari STE is shown. Now, the same Run&Gun engine is being ported to MegaDrive / Genesis. 90% of the code remains the same, the another 10% is different due to the specific scroll, sprites and sound hardware of this 16 bits...
  8. masteries

Metal Slug port for Atari STE (1st mission complete - Rest of missions WIP)

Greetings, Some time ago, I presented the results of the porting efforts of a very demmanding game to Atari STE, creating a game engine suitable for Run&Gun style games: Download link is here, the game requires an Atari STE computer with 4 MB RAM. There is an executable for users that do...
  9. masteries

Greetings from Spain

Greetings companions, I am Masteries, a retro machines hardware and software lover; like all of us. Currently I have a several collection of machines from ZX Spectrum +2, NES, GameBoy, Atari STE, Amiga 500 Plus, MegaDrive Model 1, Super NES, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, GP2X F200, WIZ...
  10. masteries

Amiga 500 512 KB chip RAM trapdoor expansion - For sale!

Greetings, This is one of my first Commodore Amiga projects, a custom tiny size 512 KB chip RAM trapdoor expansion board, Image links: I manufactured several of them; these memory modules are hand manufactured at my home in Spain and tested prior to be sent. These are sent...
  11. masteries

Amiga 500 Plus 1 MB trapdoor chip RAM expansion - New manufactured

Greetings, This board is the adaptation of the previous version in order to carry 1 MB and so the Amiga 500 Plus can get the most out of it. It has been done using the "Chip Over Chip" technique, It uses a shielded cable needed for the upper chip. Its connection have been fixed with hot melt...
  12. masteries

Greetings from Madrid, Spain

Greetings mates, I am Masteries, a new companion from Spain. I had several classical/retro systems from my chidlhood, as an Atari STE with 4 MB RAM (RAM upgrades created by myself), a ZX Spectrum +2A, many GP2X systems, a Commodore Amiga 500 Plus extended to 2 MB chip RAM (another RAM upgrade...
Back