• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

IBM Magcard II / 82 aquired.

Last weekend I got an IBM Mag Card II / 82 from an old lady who used it at the office where she used to work. I looks complete and came with 3 unused, shrink wrapped IBM magnetic cards, as well as a few holders with used cards. Also a set of correcting tapes, as well as a spare golfball were...
  2. E

Western Europe Various PDP-11 / Unibus boards

My last pieces of PDP-11 stash, all Unibus boards . controllers. 3x complete RK611 / RK711 controllers (M7900 / M7901 / M7902 / M7903 / M7904), picture 1 & 2 one is pre-packed (pink antistatic bag) 1x M8291 - CM11 / CR11 picture 3 1x M7730 - RK06/7 dual port controller board , add this to a...
  3. E

Western Europe Qbus cards for sale

I'm selling my DEC QBus boards, see the list below. The cards are in the Netherlands, will ship worldwide, local pickup also possible. Eur 10/card 1x W9512 used, has compomemts on it 2x M7504 DEQNA-M 2x M9047 Grant continuity card Eur 25/card 2x M7513...
  4. E

DEC TC-11 controller

I'm selling my DEC TC-11 controller. Comes with manuals and field service document in blue binder. Also come with the data cable and 2 paddle boards to make a command cable. The controller will be shipped in wooden frame for protection. The controller is in the Netherlands, and can be shipped...
  5. E

Restoring my DEC Computer Lab

About a decade ago I bought a DEC Computer Lab on Ebay. I finally got around to clean it up and o some restoration on it. The case has some scratches and the black metal panel has several spots where the paint has fallen off. I also wanted to see if it could be converted to 230V, which is the...
  6. E

IBM 'clickety-click' keyboard type 1396790

Found this original IBM 'clickety-click' keyboard type 1396790 during cleanup. I used it for a while back in the days to enter titles and other information into a Sony CD carousel player. Make offer, the keyboard is located in the Netherlands.
  7. E

Dec LK412-AA keyboard

Found a DEC LK412-AA keyboard during sorting out stuff and I have no need for it. Eur 25 + postage and is located in the Netherlands.
  8. E

DEC PDP-11 TC11 controller with extra's

Selling my DEC PDP11 TC-11 controller for TU55/56's. The controller is currently stored in a wooden frame, and will be shipped with a thick board protecting the backplane. The longer cards will be removed and packed inside the space next to the cards and also covered with a sheet of plywood...
  9. E

PDP-11 stuff for sale

I have decided to let go of most of my PDP-11 collection and to keep only one machine. Cards/boards Count Board Description 1 H217c 16x x 18 core plane 1 H222A/G652 combo card with 16k x 16/18 bit core plane 2 H3190 test card 1 M920 Unibus...
  10. E

Dec MMJ crimper, cable, plugs and adaptors

Found some DEC MMJ stuff. Crimper with 12 MMJ cable plugs, 2 cables, (12ft and 18ft) 2 DB25 female connetors, one DB25 male, and 2 DB9 connectors Also one extention connector. If i find more MMJ plugs, I'll add them to the box. Your offer is for everything above, see also the pictures. Will...
  11. E

FS : Dec rainbow pro 300 series (350/38) microfiches

Found during cleanup, 19 DEC microfiches of the Rainbow 100 and Pro 35 & Pro 380. Make offer. Worldwide postage is Eur 6.00
  12. E

Dec DELUA field service maintenace diagrams

A set of field maintenance diagrams for the DELUA. Print set MP01787-01 Rev A1, about 90 sheets. $20 + postage, item is in the Nethelands.
  13. E

Looking for a wire paper basket for a LA-120 / LA-180

Hello. I'm looking for the wire paperbasket for a LA120 or LA-180 (I believe they are the same). This was an optional piece of equipment for these printers. Also a series of good pictures and dimensions would work as an alternative, So one could be made. Thank you
  14. E

LA-120 extra option roms?

Hello. I'm repairing the mainboard of a LA-120 I have, it looks like the transmit section does not work. Likely it's one of the mc1488/1489 chips, as the local mode works fine, and received data is printed. I have 2 spare main boards, and one has 5 ROMS i.s.o 2 ROMS i(in the lower right...
  15. E

PDP-11 console backplate (11/35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 70)

This is the backplate for a blinkenlight console (and also for the 11/70 remote console). The PCB with switches and the front bezel are mounted on this backplate, the backplate itself is then mounted on a BA11-F or BA11-K. Make offer, item is located in the Netherlands
  16. E

TM990/189 University Basic rom's

Hello Everybody. Recently I bought a TI TM990/189 SBC and I understand that there are 2 other Rom's (one 4Kb and one 2Kb) which holds the software for University Basic. My question is if someone has them and has the ability to program 2 eproms. Contact me off-list if necessary. Thanks, Ed
  17. E

WTB : TM-990/189 female power plug

Looking for a female power plug as used on the power supply for a TM990/189 single board computer. Thanks. Ed
  18. E

EDUSYSTEM-30 cards

I got these EDUSYSTEM-30 cards and template from DEC The cards look like they are made for a mark/sense reader, but is there someone who can tell me a bit more aouth them?
  19. E

Looking for anything on the NCR ADP-53 (scsi to Pertec) card

I acquired some months ago a NCR ADP-53 SCSI to Pertec interface card and a Xerox copy of a single sheet with minimal information, but too basic to be of any use. So, any additional information on this card would be highly appreciated! The goal is to connect a TU-80 using this card to a Linux...
  20. E

Fs: Pdp-11/34

For sale, a PDP-11/34 as-is with programmers console in a H960 rack with side panels. Contains a BA11-K box with the 11/34 backplane, the pcu, 256Kb mem, rx211 controller, RL11 controller, DL11-W serial line for a console, and a DD11-DK expansion backplane. 2 RL02 drives, and 2 RX02 drives...
Back