• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

New England Rev. 0 Apple II Early Serial!

Hey all. I'm selling my 1977 Rev. 0 Apple II serial number A2S1-1104 on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/266596807399 . Auction started at a penny and there's no reserve. I bought this years ago from a seller in Texas and have had the great privilege of enjoying its company these past few years...
  2. T

TI Explorer / NuMachine Prototype Boards

Hi Al! I suggest you follow the auction anyways. It starts at a penny.
  3. T

TI Explorer / NuMachine Prototype Boards

Hey everyone. I found these boards at an estate here in Cambridge, MA near MIT. I believe that they're related to the development of the TI Explorer. One is a wire wrap prototype labeled "Algernon CPU". Another is in fair condition labeled "NuMachine" and has a ROM that I've dumped that contains...
  4. T

New England Seeking Apple Lisa Front Pedestal/Base Front Foot Part - Offering $200

Hi Everyone! I'm finishing a restoration and I'm seeking a front pedestal/base front "feet" part for a Lisa. Perhaps someone on here is parting one out? I can offer up to $200 for one in good condition. See attached photo for reference. Thanks!
  5. T

New England Data General Nova for Sale

I’m auctioning off most of a Data General Nova 1200 on eBay. These are untested boards. I never found a chassis or front panel and have decided these are best in the hands of someone who has the missing pieces to make use of them. CPU board...
  6. T

New England DEC Digital VT05 Terminal - For Repair - Local Pickup only Boston, MA

Hey everyone. I've decided to give up on this project and pass it on to someone more competent/committed than me. DEC VT05. I'd like $2000 or a trade for either a pedestal and 8" drives for a DECMate or a set of early Apple Lisa manuals and disks. Local pickup in Boston, MA only due to the...
  7. T

Rare MOS 6501 CPU on eBay - Tested Working - Apple-1 Prototype Spec

I just listed a MOS MCS 6501 CPU on Ebay. Auction starts at a penny with no reserve. This is the second of these rare CPU's that I've listed. Link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265880865883 Listing reads: The MCS6501 is a first and very rare member of the MOS Technology 65xx CPU family...
  8. T

New England SEEKING Apple Lisa Disks and Manuals

Yes I'm aware that original disks are unlikely to work. I'd like to have the disks and the original manuals for the sake of completeness. Can you share a link to the images for 1.2? Have you had any luck deserializing LOS 1.0 disks?
  9. T

New England For Trade: My rev. 1 Apple II or DEC VT05 for your Apple Lisa-1 Disks and Manuals

I recently completed restoration of a Lisa-1 computer and I would like to obtain a complete set of original 1.0/1.2 Lisa Office System disks and manuals for it. I can offer cash or several desirable trades (early rev. 1 Apple II, DEC equipment, etc). I’d like to use the opportunity to archive...
  10. T

New England SEEKING Apple Lisa Disks and Manuals

I recently completed restoration of a Lisa-1 computer and I would like to obtain a complete set of original 1.0/1.2 Lisa Office System disks and manuals for it. I can offer cash or several desirable trades (early rev. 1 Apple II, DEC equipment, etc). I’d like to use the opportunity to archive...
  11. T

New England Seeking Twiggy Drives for Lisa - Offering DEC VT05 Terminal or Boxed Rev. 0 Apple II

Hey everyone. I'm seeking a twiggy floppy drive set for my Apple Lisa 1. Doesn't need to be in working condition. Offering in exchange either a VT05 terminal in need of restoration or a near flawless Apple II rev. 0 (serial #1104) complete with its original box. PM me if you have what I need!
  12. T

Rev. 0 Apple II on eBay

I’m fairly sure this is an error in this case. I’ve done some research and it should go to monitor without error.
  13. T

Rev. 0 Apple II on eBay

I’m selling a Rev. 0 Apple II on eBay. This is serial A2S1-0905 with light green slots. Auction link here for those interested: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265771652583?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xr2XinK1Qx2&sssrc=2051273&ssuid=xr2XinK1Qx2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  14. T

MOS MCS 6501 CPU on Ebay - Apple-1 Spec

Sold at no reserve auction starting at a penny for $4550 plus $60 shipping.
  15. T

And here’s a video of the 6501 running the Apple-1 checkout program.
  16. T

For those interested: I can verify that this is indeed fully functional.
  17. T

Hey all. I just listed an extremely rare MOS MCS6501 CPU on Ebay. Penny auction no reserve. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265718367024 "The MCS6501 is a first and very rare member of the MOS Technology 65xx CPU family. Introduced in 1975 with the MCS6502 to MCS6505, it was pin compatible with the...
  18. T

Sun 3/260 Server for Sale

I've got a working Sparcstation 5 if you're interested. Includes Sun monitor, keyboard and mouse. I'm asking $200.
  19. T

Selling a bunch of Altair stuff that my uncle had in his collection:

I’m interested in the MITS 1k board. I’ll send you a private message.
Back