• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

Toshiba Libretto 50 CT or Compaq Portable EGA card or JVC 26pin for a PCI Voodoo 3?

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get my hands on a PCI Voodoo 3 or PCI graphics card of equal capability. I'm offering a Toshiba Libretto 50CT or a Compaq Portable EGA graphics card (aka Compaq Enhanced Color Graphics), or cash if none of those float your boat. Things I may be willing to trade...
  2. R

Compaq Portable EGA card on eBay

I'm not the seller but a do have a saved search for the assembly number and I just saw it pop up on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/ENHANCED-COLOR-GRAPHICS-BOARD-EGA-ISA/124185888946?hash=item1cea0e48b2:g:DjoAAOSwfXtevAdi I have one of these catds and I can confirm that this is the assembly...
  3. R

Souped up Compaq Portable 286

Hey guys, I just wanted to show off my tricked out Compaq Portable 286! So far I've: - Installed a Compaq EGA card - Added a 287XL co-processor - Installed a 16 MHz 80286 CPU (sadly only running at 8 MHz... for now) - Replaced the green phosphor CRT with a white phosphor tube from a Macintosh...
  4. R

Dolch VPAC Plasma Display blues (in orange)

I bought a Dolch VPAC 386 but I can't get anything to display on the plasma screen. The plasma display (a Panasonic MD480L640PG3) runs on high voltage DC and there's a boost converter inside of the PC, that is powered from a 12v line from the power supply. The boost converter has three output...
  5. R

Any EGA/CGA monitor

Hey all, I'm looking to buy any EGA or CGA monitor. I'm in the Pacific Northwest, Portland. Thanks, Randon
Back