• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

TI-99/4A Disk Drive and PEB Peripheral Expansion Box Questions.

Howdy all, I finally got me after all these years a Peripheral Expansion Box (PEB) with a floppy drive.... The PEB came with zero documentation. The PEB has the following cards which probably also would need documentation, 32K ram, Disk Controller, Cable Extension and RS-232 So can anyone...
  2. J

Color Computer (Coco) Real Cassette vs Computer WAV & CAS issue.

So I have a foreign computer that I purchased and I attempted to download and use 3 different cassette wav files to it from my laptop and cellphone and none of them worked. Now to my topic.......... So as part of my trouble shooting of that other computer I dug out the old COCO!! So I went to...
  3. J

Soviet IBM PC Clone POISK 1 ПОИСК 1

Anybody out there have any machine language programming experience out there on old Soviet IBM clones? I'm wondering what needs to be patched in actual IBM PC software so it will display on the Poisk? The computer appears to emulate the CGA in BIOS so I think it calls stuff to the display...
  4. J

IBM PCjr jr Hotshot board drivers.

Does anybody know where I can find the drivers for the IBM PC jr Hotshot board?? It was made by ES Quality Products, Reno, NV I looked on "Mike's PCJr site" and could find the installation and users guide "But I already had that" There was a discussion on Mike's forum pages in reguards to...
  5. J

XT Clone calling Rom Basic Keyboard question...

When I was messing with the pair of XT clones last weekend troubleshooting what ended up being a BIOS problem I noticed both had ROM Basic in them. When the hard drive controller was not in them or a boot disk it autoloaded the ROM Basic and the keyboards worked fine. After reassembling the...
  6. J

WTB PCjr Configuration Cartridge or Compatibility Cartridge

Looking for either a Configuration Cartridge or Compatibility Cartridge for a PCjr I forgot about how quirky the the Jr was!! Or if anybody has the PCB layout and a bin file I'll just make one LOL!
  7. J

XT Clone Troubleshooting mystery.

I have a bit of a mystery issue with an XT clone. The machine is a Juko XT turbo clone with IBM cards.This is the board https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/motherboards/A/AUVA-COMPUTER-INC-8088-JUKO-BABY-XT-BXM-12.html I also have an exact twin to it, both machines were true IBM's when purchased in...
Back