• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia IBM System/34 5340 System

This system has been sold. -Chris
  2. cchhrriiss11

I really want to see this machine go to a good home -- New Price: $800 USD Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional photos. -Chris
  3. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Philips P330 System [Clean]

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Complete Philips P330 System, including the following: - Main system unit, 4 8" Floppy Drives, CRT Display - Manuals library - Software on 8" Floppy - Philips PHOCAL Training Course on Audio...
  4. cchhrriiss11

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. IBM System/34 5340, Complete with no apparent missing cards, parts, etc. Everything is very clean and presentable as I was planning on using it as a museum exhibit. Has not been powered-on, will...
  5. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Clean WANG LVP2200 System

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Here's a complete clean Wang LVP2200 system, including the following: LVP2200 CPU (all cards present), SA1000-series hard drive, 8" Floppy Drive. 2260C Disk Pack Drive (Diablo 44B) with 10 packs...
  6. cchhrriiss11

Should I buy an Original DECmate (VT278)

A chunk of that museum is sitting at my house (and your house).... -Chris
  7. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

In one of the photos, it looks like these might be RL01 packs as the size is specified as 5MB -- What a great find though, NOS RL01 (third party/compatible) packs! I'm definitely interested in a few myself. I've contacted the seller and will probably get some shipped to BC if anyone else close...
  8. cchhrriiss11

PDP-11/34 restoration

Great repair technique and nice ceramic 8008... there's one on both of my M7859's as well - in-fact, that's where I got my profile photo from. :) -Chris
  9. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Agreed.... I thought all of the Straight-8's were in museums - and not in private collections/ownership. There certainly can't be many out there. -Chris
  10. cchhrriiss11

Western Europe Spotted on FaceBook - Large IBM x86 Machines going to EWASTE

-I'm not the seller/owner- Came across this post on Facebook, anyone in the UK interested?? Found in the following FB Group: -Chris
  11. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Indeed! I saved these from going to the dump a few years ago: -Chris
  12. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

I need to pay off my mortgage... better list my RP06 packs! :ROFLMAO: -Chris
  13. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Considering what people are paying for DEC PDP switch panels alone (to hopefully fix-up a machine with missing toggles, although more likely to sit on a shelf for display).... it's hard to say, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it fetch some money based on the attraction of the front panel...
  14. cchhrriiss11

The Pickup: IBM System/32

@NeXT Yes... about that chair? :) -Chris
  15. cchhrriiss11

DEC units on ebay

Wow! That's a LOT of diodes to replace! How many are in the machine in total? -Chris
  16. cchhrriiss11

Good inventory program to keep track of my DEC parts and stuff

I'm also using an Excel spreadsheet to track my DEC stuff as well, mainly the boards, with all of the columns, sorting, colour-coding, etc - it makes it really easy. There's over 300 now. Excel is great for chassis and rack layouts as well. -Chris
Back