• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

The Mysterious Sharp MZ-100

Ok after telling myself I wouldn't buy any more computer I found this Sharp mz100 at the Sally Anne. But I don't know much about it. I gathered this much upon inspection: It has 2 760k 3 1/2 floppies Has 640k memory firmware date is 1989 It can run up to Dos 6.22 IT looks really SHARP ;) Has a...
  2. L

Anyone know what these might be?

Ok, I was on ebay when I discovered this; "Vintage Macintosh SE with Radius Accelelator 16 graphics and Hyperdrive FI/40 performance upgrades." Does anyone know what the upgrade is? I ask because I have a sticker plate on my SE that says "GCC Technologies FI/40" Here is the link...
  3. L

Commodore 64 and an ImageWriter II printer...

I read some where, I think it was in the Geoworks disk, that it is possible to use an imagewriter on the C64. Also, there was a rumor that some tandy printers can be used as well. Anybody know of this?
  4. L

Formating 400k disk for Mac 128

I am trying to get a system image for my Mac128k onto a disk but have now way to format to 400k. Any suggestions, alternate routes, etc.?
  5. L

My Stuff

Off the top of my head: Powerbook 2300c Macintosh 128------ not working, need OS and mouse Macintosh SE------ 2 floppies and 80mb HD Macintosh LC630 Macintosh 8500 Commodore C=64c 2 CoCo 2s Tandy 2500 sx/20 hard drive and I just scored a Tandy model 100 with disk drive! Other things: Tandy DMP...
  6. L

Battlestar Galactica...

Hi! I have always wondered this; What computer or computers do they use on the bridge of the ORIGINAL (and only legit) Galactica. A quick look led me to believe they were PET cases, but further looking has shown this to not be so. Does anyone have any idea about this? Just wonderin'
  7. L

Just the place for me!

Hey everyone! It's good to be amongst people who get the same thrill I do when I see some wires or a label peeking out at me in a garage sale or thrift store. It started when I picked up a Macintosh 128 from my brother and then I got curious. Macs were seldom used in my area, and I never had a...
Back