• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. 4

Macintosh LC III and a Macintosh SE Score

Hey everyone, Hope you're all keeping busy with your various computer projects. I have an electronics recycling bin at work that is open 24 hours a day with a drop off slot. Usually I get the typical stuff: old printers, pentium 4 desktops, etc. Yesterday I went to open the bin and see if...
  2. 4

Wanted: 486 VLB Motherboard

Will this one work for you?
  3. 4

Vintage/Semi-Vintage Computer Parts and Other Misc. Accessories: 486’s-Pentium III’s

I run an electronics recycling company in Montana and come across a wide variety of items dropped off for recycling. Most of it’s junk (pentium 4’s and so many printers/TV’s/monitors), but occasionally I get in vintage computers and other equipment. Some weeks it’s 100 pounds and other weeks...
  4. 4

A few gems are still out there to be found.

It's been a long while since I've posted on the forum. The electronics recycling business is really starting to pick up speed which is awesome! This year was the first year we tried doing some small collection events. With the whole covid thing almost all of my plans were ruined. Out of 10+...
  5. 4

New to the forum.

attached is the pictures of the sega board.
  6. 4

New to the forum.

Haven't gotten a chance to get some pictures of the printers, but someone posted a free ad on facebook for some free electronics. I was expecting a few boxes, but ended up with a full truck of stuff including a few interesting items. I just started sorting through everything last night so...
  7. 4

New to the forum.

Hi everyone, I'm Anthony, 406refining for short. I'm a small scale electronics recycler located in Montana. I recently started growing and getting larger quantities of electronics and have noticed that some of the items I'm getting are quite old. I've been setting aside these older electronics...
Back