• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Olivetti M111 Bios disk required

Hallo, Recently I got an Olivetti M111 in very good conditions and fully working. Unfortunately, I need the BIOS setup utility disk to access in order to make any kind of BIOS changes. If someone has it, I would like to have the image of it Thanks
  2. M

IBM ThinkPad 755CX Audio Update

Hallo, I recently bought a ThinkPad 755cx. According on ThinkWiki it should have a DSP module for audio (IBM mWave), but seems that mine doesn't have it. If I run diagnostics by pressing F2 at startup, the voice "DSP" is not selectable and also I don't see any output for eadphones or input for...
  3. M

Olivetti M6 Series soundboard MI2002 drivers required

Hallo, I own an Olivetti M6-440 which mounts an Olivetti branded soundboard model MI2002 It mounts an Analog Devices AD1848JP sound chip I tried everywhere to find the drivers, I found something for the sound chip branded by Compaq but it doesnt work. Before telling it is a problem of my...
  4. M

Olivetti Philos 46 or 48 Hard Disk image required

Hallo, I own two Olivetti Laptop mod. Philos 46 and 48 color. The problem with those is that you can't find drivers and programs to make them work properly. If anyone has one of those laptops, with original softwares and drivers. I would like to have an .img of it to make mine works.
  5. M

Olivetti L1 M40

Hallo, I'm looking for disk images for an Olivetti M40. Especially the Olivetti operative system BCOS II Thanks
  6. M

Olivetti Philos 48 color plus Drivers

Hello anyone, I was able to repair an Olivetti Philos 48 but unfortunately it doesn't have the original hard disk. Finding drivers and original software for these olivetti laptops is "impossible". As far as I know and according on my experience only those with original hard disks works as they...
Back