• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

TravelMate 4000 WinSX 486SX-25 Megahertz

Hi I've got a "Texas Instruments TravelMate 4000 WinSX 486SX-25 Megahertz" in very good condition. Power supply, Replacement battery, Mouse, Manuals. Windows 95, Excel, Word, Norton Commander and so on. What do you think: what's the street price for this vintage gadget? Regards Thomas
  2. S

14" Hard Drive Multi Platter ex NCR Criterion V-85xx

Hi Chuck, hi Al I found further informations at CDC (Control Datas Corporation): The "CDC 9775 Head Disk Assembly" looks exactly like mine. And the "CDC Fixed Module Drives" ex Brochure 1980 looks almost exactly like the NCR housings. They are obviously a product of the joint venture between...
  3. S

Ok, here's the housing of my disk platter. Looks similar to an IBM 3350.
  4. S

Hello Chuck, hello Al Thanks a lot for your answers and tips. It really looks like the fmd disk, even if the housing of the whole disk assembly looked different. Probably the housing was from NCR. I have to search for photos. Somewhere I have a few of them. In the net I found the attached photo...
  5. S

Hi In the 80's and 90's I worked on a NCR Criterion V-85xx Machine, which used an external disk drive storage with 12 platters of 14". Since it was taken out of service I'm using it on my desk as a reminder of old times (to heavy for paperweight :)). I'm unsuccessfully searching all around in...
Back