• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

FREE 5155 Monitor. also listed on Ebay Vintage laptops, 5155 parts and others

I purchased an IBM portable 5155 computer to use as parts. The internal monitor wasn’t working. It only displays half of the orange screen. I carefully removed it and I'm offer it free in case somebody need it and knows how to repair it. It had the CRT bulb and the logic board, everything...
  2. W

** Looking for Sound card, Computers 8088, Keyboards. **

Hi, I'm looking for: A Sound Galaxy NX sound card by Az-Tech A Pentium 133 MMX Acer Aspire computer A IBM AT 83 Key Keyboard A Mitac 8088 Clone PC A Multitech MPF Clone 8088 PC Any Sound Blaster Multimedia kit 4x,8x or 16x Compaq Portable 486 computer Please let me know if you have...
  3. W

** I'm looking for some games from 80s and 90s **

Hi, I'm looking for these games, Please email me if you have it in good condition, (Please PC and box versions) and reasonable prices: Zak McKraken from LucasFilms Xenon 2 from Megablast Wacky wheels or Raptor from Apogee Guerilla War from DataEast Mach 3 from Loriciels Alleycat from Synapse...
  4. W

I listed a lot of vintage stuff on ebay auctions. Ibm, commodore. Hard/software and

I'm selling some of my duplicates on Ebay IBM 5150 computers(2), Commodore SX-64 portable computer,1520 Printer, Tandy computer. Everything tested and in working order. IBM and Microsoft Vintage DOS 1.1, 3.2 and 3.3 in boxes. VisiCalc, IBM guide of operations PC, Nintendo, MAC and Odyssey...
  5. W

I listed a lot of vintage stuff on ebay auctions. Ibm, commodore. Hard/software and +

I'm selling some of my duplicates on Ebay IBM 5150 computers(2), Commodore SX-64 portable computer,1520 Printer, Tandy computer. Everything tested and in working order. IBM and Microsoft Vintage DOS 1.1, 3.2 and 3.3 in boxes. VisiCalc, IBM guide of operations PC, Nintendo, MAC and Odyssey...
  6. W

Are you coming to the Atlanta Southeast Festival? Have PC stuff for trade/sale?

Are you coming to the Atlanta Southeast Festival? Have PC stuff for trade/sale? I live in Florida but I make my plans to visit Atlanta for this 20th and 21th Festival. I have a lot of PC stuff like computers, cards, software and games in very good condition. Most of them duplicates for my...
  7. W

How to display a CPU collection

My Display My Display This is my processors display at my office
  8. W

My PC collection from 80s and early 90s. Computers, applications and games

I'm attaching some pictures of my collection. I collect everything about PCs from 80s and early 90s. Computers applications and games.I keep all my stuff in musseum condition, with original configuration and software. These pictures are about two months ago. I just added some additional items...
Back