• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

MC68B50 trouble

Hi All, I have a serial interface for a home build Flex computer made with a MC68B50. This chip need a bus timing sync clock named E and a separate rx-tx clock. The rx-tx clock can be provided by an output of a 6522 via (CB1). In this case I use a clock at 153600 Hz and a 16 divider in the...
  2. W

80286 memory parity error

Good morning, Quite suddenly (after formatting and a reinstallation of dos 6.22) my pc 80286 gives memory errors. The message is: ON BOARD PARITY ERROR ADDR(HEX) = (1000:2DF8) HALTED SYSTEM It's written in big letters. I think the message comes from the bios. CtrlAltDelete no longer gives...
  3. W

Apple IIe + Softcard Microsoft M80 assembler

Hi All, I search a Microsoft M80 assembler version (files or disk image) suitable for use with the Softcard into a IIe. I found several but I think there are not compatible with the Apple floppy format because as soon as I try to use I get "bdos error". All give the same problem at the same...
  4. W

Apple IIe + Softcard : IN and OUT Z80 statements

Hello, My question is almost in the subject. I want to run some assembly code on a Z80 located in a Microsoft Softcard. This code include IN and OUT statement followed by a 8 bits address. I believe these instructions use the lower byte of the address bus and the ioreq pin of the Z80 to say...
  5. W

SWTPC / CORSHAM floppy questions

Hello, I actually work on my 6809 Corsham system. I have MS-S board in slot 0 and a diy FD-2 floppy interface in slot 1. I use SBUG 1.8. A Gotek jumpered S1 is connected to the flat cable (after the cables 10-12 crossing so acting as drive 0) and a real 3.5 floppy drive (a PC 1.44 mo drive) is...
  6. W

3.5" floppy drive question

Hello, I have here a TEAC FD-235H 807-U drive. This drive has no power connector. The place is on the pcb but no connector was in place. I found some manuals on internet but not for this specific reference. How is this drive powered ? Is that meaning that the 34 pins connectors is a non...
  7. W

video board investigations

Hello there, I am working on a hi res graphical board based on a Thomson EF9367. Its a Elektor design published in 10/1985. They can work into 512 pixels (H) x 256 (V) non interlaced or into 512 x 512 interlaced. In the first mode no problem at all, the lcd tv used via composite video input...
  8. W

Mac 68K ABSOFT Fortran compiler 2.4

Hello, I try to use this compiler and his IDE on my Mac Plus. As far as I can see it works but without any documentation it is not easy to do something (at least for me...). Anybody has something on this subject or can share a link for download ? Thanks, regards. Philippe...
  9. W

Macintosh Plus boot problem

Hello there ! Finally I got my scrap rescued Macintosh Plus alive ! The system start, make 'bong' and then display a floppy with a cross or a question mark if I put a blank floppy in the drive... From a SE/30 I succesfully make a 800 k 6.0.8 boot floppy. I say "successfully" because the SE/30...
  10. W

Microbox II PCB

Hello there, Further to a revival project concerning the Microbox II computer (see original advertisement joined) I have 4 set of pcbs in excess... A pcb set include the main pcb and the eprom disk pcb (for 27C256 or AT28C256). They are naked, you will have to find, buy and weld all the...
  11. W

Cosham Tech SWTPC 6809 + PT FD-2 floppy interface + Flex

Hello, I have Corsham Tech 6809 SWPTC clone with motherboard, 6809 cpu board, MP-S serial board and // board + SD Arduino floppy emulator. Everythings works well. Now I try to get a real floppy system attached to this computer so I will rebuild a Peripheral Tech FD-2 interface (doc and good...
  12. W

Elektor EC-68 (also sometime EC-6809)

Good evening all, In its No. 100 of October 1986 Elektor published schematics for a computer called EC-6809. It fits on two europe boards : - uc + ram - video (6845) + floppy interface (WDC 1770). I have the project to rebuild one so I am looking for: - a correct photo of the copper side of...
  13. W

Softcard cp/m full screen editor

Hello there, Anybody know a good but light full screen editor able to work on cp/m 2.23 running on a MS Softcard into an Apple IIe ? Its mainly for program editing : assembler, basic and fortran. Regards. Philippe
  14. W

TVGA 9000B question

Hello there ! I use a PC AT computer build with Soyo Scamp 80386sx25 motherboard and a Trident TVGA9000B video adapter... I have put a coloron instruction in autoexec.bat because I use a lcd screen and whithout sometime the computer start in bw mode... Msdos 6.22 and wfw 3.11 (with Trident...
  15. W

DIN 5 F socket for AT keyboard connector

Hello there ! I try to find a suitable DIN 5 female socket for AT keyboard connector on a motherboard. I unsolder it successfully (I think), I need now a spare. I find this on Ebay... But this is not strictly what is on the mobo... Between the two front pins there is 10 mm but on the old...
  16. W

Apollo DN3500 and MAME emulator

Hello there, I try to run Apollo emulation in MAME. I assume Mame is ok because Amstrad 6128 emulation with cpm run smoothly. I follow this thread which look cool and easy : https://forums.bannister.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=94705#Post94705 I found the required roms and the OS...
  17. W

Paradise PVGA1A-JK isa 8 bits

Hello there ! I try to fine tune my 80286-12 + 2 mb + 80287XL + hdd 40 mb + fd 5,25 p + fd 3.5 p + 3C509B... Everything ok under dos 6.22. Even networking with mtcp ! Now I am at Windows 3.1 stage ! The video board (a 8 bits isa Paradise PVGA1A-JK chip + 8 x 4464 memory chips) works well in...
Back