• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. SuperMax

The large archive of various mirror sites and consolidated information on retro computers - mirrors.pdp-11.ru

I do not only make simple site mirrors but I try to group and sort information no currency can be bought now. in principle, this is already a technical default of the economy. i can buy gold bullion, but there is a risk that it will be taken away. may be prohibited from exporting it...
  2. SuperMax

The large archive of various mirror sites and consolidated information on retro computers - mirrors.pdp-11.ru

it is completely wrong to consider Siberia as a wilderness Krasnoyarsk is 1.2 million inhabitants it is one of the largest cities in Russia, the largest cultural, educational, economic and industrial center of Eastern Siberia in 2019 we hosted the 29th World Universiade...
  3. SuperMax

I have already agreed on the backup - we are already making an external archive
  4. SuperMax

Thanks now in archive 24`582`978 MB the situation is getting worse - deficiency of certain drugs - sugar in stores will soon run out - today it was forbidden to buy dollars - the default of the economy is already inevitable we are preparing to survive the archive is still working -...
  5. SuperMax

thanks for the support I became stronger in the opinion that it is necessary to change the place of residence i have a lot of ideas have four patents in the process of obtaining a patent in the US and in Europe (patent pending) i want to start a startup we have already done a lot for this...
  6. SuperMax

I started saving interesting sites related to PDP-11 in 2006 many sites are now only in the form of my mirror. in 2010 I expanded the purpose of conservation and began to collect a lot of different information in 2016, I realized the need to create my own search engine. at that time the...
  7. SuperMax

MicroSD disk controller for PDP-11

forced to upset I do not plan to produce ready-made controllers yet because in principle I do not know where to get the connectors also now I do not have complete information on the operation of the bus in DECPro also I don't have DECPro i only have E85 i am planning to make PCB for...
  8. SuperMax

Alas I don't have enough understanding of UNIX internals to write a driver but most importantly, I don't have much time yes VGA is convenient
  9. SuperMax

Hi! My colleague and I developed an original MicroSD controller for Russian PDP-11 clones. The controller provides access to the images of RT11, which are physically represented as files on the MicroSD card. This allows you to conveniently manipulate disk images. The controller is also...
Back