• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

8-bit memory/RAM cards

I am currently going thru my 8-bit ISA stuff because I am going to sell off most of it but first I must identify and try to test the items before I sell them. Ran across these three 8-bit RAM cards, none of them showed up as memory during the memory count during boot up which makes me think...
  2. A

IBM 5160 faulty power good line

Trying to resurrect an IBM 5160 which doesn't post and I've figured out with the excellent troubleshooting guide at minuszerodegrees.net that my power good line voltage in the PSU is bad .. it is almost zero volts :o I haven't done any PSU repairs before, is there anything in particular that...
  3. A

Mystery ISA card

Trying to revive an AST Premium 286 which has an ISA card in it I cannot identify and hope someone here can help me. This is the ISA card "Super Kingsun PUC Super Chinese Card II"
  4. A

Selling some rarities on Ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/jonasswe2002/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 Items are located in Sweden as stated in the auction descriptions, I do worldwide shipping
  5. A

8-bit floppy card jumper setting (SOLVED)

Recently got my hands on an XT clone on which the A drive is the 5.25'' 1.2mb floppy drive is the A: drive and the 1.44'' 1.44mb floppy drive is the B: drive I want to switch so the drive letter assignments are the oposite but the jumper setting diagram on the (cheap taiwanese) floppy controller...
  6. A

Drive rails

Looking for drive rails so I can mount a 5.25' drive in my 386 and 486 based Compaq machines:
  7. A

Compaq slim floppy drive problem

I own a Compaq Deskpro 386/20e and though I'd fit a 5.25 floppy drive in it so I bought this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320542206012&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT According to it's spec's it's a 1.2mb drive but after I've run the SETUP floppy for my system it's only...
  8. A

Compaq 386/20E Diag. disk

Just got a Compaq 386/20E in excellent condition but I need to change the BIOS settings after switching graphics card and it asks for a diagnostic disk I don't have. Does anyone know where to download an image file of that or could kindly privide me with one? :) Thanks
  9. A

Motherboard mega-sale

Time to sell of off my spare 486/386 motherboards. Auction links: http://shop.ebay.com/jonasswe2002/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 Some of these motherboards as the Asus one's are some of the best 486 motherboards you can find so don't miss out on this opportunity.
  10. A

Commodore PC40-III

Looking for the utility floppy(s) that came with the Commodore PC40-III so you can change the system speed etc
  11. A

5.25 floppy drive, loose part

After removing the original Teac 1.2mb 5.25 floppy drive out of my newly aquired AST Premium 286 I noticed something was loose and rattling inside the drive. I removed the protection plate on top of it and found a "protective" cap that had been sitting on top of the read head...some black...
  12. A

IBM 5160 troubles

Today I fired up my IBM 5160 for the first time after it being kept in storage for about a year using my newly aquired ATI CGA card and IBM 5153 CGa monitor but I get nothing on the screen. Last time I tried it was when I bought it and then I was using a VGA card hooked up to a plain CRT VGA...
  13. A

More stuff on Ebay, gus cards, vintage sound blaster etc

Selling a shitload on rarites on Ebay http://shop.ebay.com/jonasswe2002/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=1&_rdc=1
  14. A

FS: Sound Blaster 16 cards (first model)

During my mega cleanout of unused retro PC hardware I realized I had some spare Sound Blaster 16 card's I don't need: Three of them are CT1740 which means the best and first Sound Blaster 16 model which isn't suffering from the hanging note bug. One is the CT1750 (bottom left) and the other is...
  15. A

Need help identifying some cards

Dug thru my old 8-bit XT cards and found a some card's I would appreciate if someone could help me identify. First is a full lenght graphics adapter: The markings and codes on it hasn't lead me to what this card is. Next up are two memory card's which I have no clue what model or brand they...
  16. A

FS or Trade: IBM MDA Adapter

Have a spare IBM MDA Adapter I want to sell or possibly trade with a working Tandon full height 360k floppy drive circuit board. I take offers by PM, please Picture of actual item:
  17. A

WTB: full height 360k floppy drive

I'm looking for a (working) full height 5.25in 360k floppy drive for my IBM 5160 which came with a burnt controller card and floppy drive :(
  18. A

Buyers beware

Just had a bad buying experience with cudasales on this forum. Agreed to buy a bunch of old DOS games, paid 67usd (incl shipping) but to my suprise I recieved a bunch of worthless Apple II games. I opened a paypal dispute to ask what had happened to my games...just got a cold reply to send the...
  19. A

Looking for a drivers...

I own the Gravis card in the link below and have recently installed it in a 386 system I built..the card has excellent signal quality in both DOS and Windowsso it produces a vdry crisp picture but I can't seem to find the drivers for it...can anyone help...
  20. A

Kingston ATaboard

Recently got this card http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=170303090825 Have been sniffing around for the jumper settings and drivers but cant seem to find any.... Does anyone know where to find the jumper setting info and further info if it only works in...
Back