• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

PicoMEM Project : Pi Pico on an ISA Board.

New firmware released : PM_W_Apr14_xx: Added USB Joystick suport (XBOX and PS4 Compatibles) Only one joystick for the moment, no driver needed. Need to be enabled in the BIOS PMEMM EMS Driver is now available for 4Mb of EMS. ! Fixed the Boot on Sega Teradrive ! Small fix on the POST Code...
  2. F

Probably, it require to have the XTIDE loading first, and a simple BIOS update can do it.
  3. F

Hi, The XTIDE is replacing the PicoMEM Interrupt because it start after the PicoMEM BIOS. We can't change this as the Book8088 ROM is in segment F, then, at the enf of the memory. I have a Book8088 Now and will test it (not a priority)
  4. F

Book 8088 discovery and modification thread

Hi @sparkyjf I received also a Book8088 this Week, I plan to test the PicoMEM on it and eventually no more use my Sinclair PC200 . I added a GitHub for the USB Driver : https://github.com/FreddyVRetro/CH375-USB-DRIVER Currently, the PicoMEM Does not work because the Book8088 did put the...
  5. F

Hi, I am building small batch and work with Texelec to have more available in the comming months. May I ask you what is your Channel ?
  6. F

Hi there, If you want to know more about my project or discover it, Here is a New Video about the PicoMEM done by Retro Erik :
  7. F

Hi, it looks like you are describing the PicoMEM :)
  8. F

Hi there, In the subject of Book8088, I published my USB Driver on GitHub. No source by now, as I am not sure I am authorized to do so. https://github.com/FreddyVRetro/CH375-USB-DRIVER
  9. F

BIOS SETUP utility inside IBM PC/AT ROM

I think I can add this in the PicoMEM :)
  10. F

mtcp author himself ? Cool :) I would like to do this, but I don't have sufficient knowledge on how ne2000 work to know what and how to reduce all the complexity. I already wrote a PM2000 driver and My plan is to simplify. Another adwantage is that kevin did test the ne2000 PicoMEM under...
  11. F

My Board use a Pi Pico. These boards use Pi that has linux and all the disk sharing/OS done by the OS. Code Wifi and disk sharing on a Pico Bare metal C++ is another story. Samba/File sharing need an interface at DOS Level (Emulate all the DOS functions) and translate the data to simulate...
  12. F

It is seen as a standard ne2000, so, file sharing is working (mtcp, novell...) See the Retrotech chriss twitter post above. Just finished another news : Post Code working with a 4 Digit LCD plugged on the Qwiic.
  13. F

My Amstrad PC1512 browsing the Web from the PicoMEM :) I also now publish the Board firmware and informations on a Public GitHub : https://github.com/FreddyVRetro/ISA-PicoMEM
  14. F

8 bit IDE (XTA) Replacement Project

Nice :) So, will you move to a Pi Pico version ? I asked if the DMA can be disabled because if we want to have your disk working with the PicoMEM emulated RAM it does not boot, the PicoMEM RAM Does not support DMA.
  15. F

8 bit IDE (XTA) Replacement Project

Hi, Is there a way to disable DMA and use PIO for the PS2XT2SD ?
  16. F

Hi, Some of the person who recently posted here will soon receive a PicoMEM Rev 1.11 I am anywas not sure if the post here will be a good place to discuss the PicoMEM as it is not really active, we have a Discord server that is much more active. So, it anyobdy here would like to have access...
  17. F

Good / List of Diag software for 8088/286

Hi, To better test my PicoMEM board and check the compatibility, I wonder if I can use more diag tools. I Use Checkit3, Northon, but is there anybody that can link me nice other tools ? Thanks, FreddyV
Back