• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. alfadb4004

Direct Messages: unable to create a new one

Hi. First thank you for putting in the effort to migrate the Forums to this new platform. Much appreciated. Minor: In the migration, I lost the ability to create new "Direct Messages" to other Forum users. I had this ability on the old platform and used it for over a year with good success...
  2. alfadb4004

Missing conversation content in /forum/privatemessage/view

In Message Center (/forum/privatemessage/index), when I select a message conversation, the web page (/forum/privatemessage/view/1205490?folderid=29019) does not show the message content from the other user in the conversation. This has now occurred for 3 messages. I know the messages have...
  3. alfadb4004

WTB: computer mice from 1970s to early 1980s

I recently repaired a Xerox Star mouse and an Apple Lisa mouse. I enjoyed the experience even though it was a steep learning curve for me :-). I am now on the lookout for more mice (broken preferred) from the 1970s to the early 1980s. I am also interested in stories, useful articles, and in...
  4. alfadb4004

Colby Walkmac 1st generation portable for sale (eBay listing)

Spotted on eBay...a first generation Colby Walkmac portable (Macintosh conversion from the 1980s). https://www.ebay.com/itm/Macintosh-Conversion-Walkmac-from-Colby-Systems-Working/193747790896. Appears to be in surprisingly great condition, seller has cleaned, lubricated, tested it.
Back