• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Help with a HP 9000/310

I finally got around to doing some research on an old HP 9000/310 I picked up from the local recycler a few weeks ago. The only identifing sticker on the system board labeled it a 98561-66516. Also included were a 98543a framebuffer, a 9153b drive unit, keyboard, and two other small hp-il...
  2. S

Amiga1200/dkb1240 processor question

I recently aquired a nicely working a1200 with a dkb1240 and some other bits & accessories. One of those other bits is a slightly dusty and bent pin board that has a 68030/68882 50MHz combo. I'd like to find out if the procs are working before messing with the board, and what little I've...
  3. S

Problem with ps/2 floppy

I picked up a 55sx recently and found out that the floppy drive is only useful as a bookend now. Maybe I'm completely wrong on my assumption, but after looking up some pinouts it seems I should be able to patch a cable and use a non ps/2 floppy so that I can use the reference disk when needed...
  4. S

Hello gang

Hello, I'm Steve and I have this habit of of picking anything that attracts my attention. I think part of it is the challenge of seeing if a particular item is still functional, or making it so. Though I usually a combination of x86 and UltraSparc systems, I also have working 68k macs (2), a...
  5. S

Obscure backplane system identification

I am trying to get more information on what appears to be an obscure set of boards. There are at least seventeen, as indicated by the tabs on the board. They appears to have plugged into a backplane, and the boards have two sets of connectors, 100 pins and 56 pins with the 56 pins on top. The...
Back