• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

TI-99/4a PEB (Peripheral Expansion System)

I have 2 x TI-99/4a Texas Instruments PEB Boxes (Peripheral Expansion System Box) for sale They include the following items... Floppy Disk Drive Flex Cable Card Flex Cable and the Power Supply. I will sell them with or without the Floppy Disk Drives and/or Flex Cable Card and Cable (Your...
  2. C

Floppy Drive Alignment Disk for 5.25 5 1/4" PC Floppy Drive

I am looking for an original Floppy Drive Alignment Disk for a 5.25" PC Floppy Disk Drive Thanks
  3. C

WANTED TEAC FD-55GFR 5.25" Floppy Drive in Working Condition

Looking for a TEAC FD-55GFR FD 55 GFR 5 1/4" Floppy Drive in Good Working Condition. Shipping would be to 80909. Thanks
  4. C

ORIGINAL SoundBlaster Sound Cards for Sale ---

$10 ISA Soundblaster - CT4170 $7 SB Live 5.1 - SB0220 $5 SB Live - CT4780 $7 Audigy SB1394 - SB0090 $15 SB Awe 64 - CT4520 $20 SB 16 - CT2230 $15 SB 32 with additional memory - CT3930 $7 SB Audigy SE 7.1 - SB0570 Prices do not include shipping. Thank You
  5. C

486 Motherboard with CPU and Memory***

Nice 486 VLB Motherboard packed full of memory and includes the CPU. Only $35 plus shipping Thanks
  6. C

486 Motherboard with Intel CPU and Memory***

486 Motherboard with Intel DX2-50Mhz CPU and Unknown amount of Memory This was a working pull from years ago and has sat in an Anti-Static bag ever since. $25 plus shipping
  7. C

OLD *WORKING* Computers - 486 - IBM 5155- IBM 5160

I have some old computers that are in working condition that I am finally going to part with. IBM 5155 Portable Computer - Appears that everything is working. Boots to a Menu Screen or floppy (No further testing) IBM 5160 Desktop Computer - Everything appears to be working. Have Keyboard...
  8. C

Copy II PC Option Board with Software in Box

Just an FYI but there is a nice Copy II PC Option Board Kit on Ebay starting at $.99. I dont normally see the complete kit. I do see a lot of software for sale but not with the Option Board. Central Point Software Ebay Auction for the Copy II PC board...
  9. C

DOS Boot Disks for IBM 5150 PC - NEEDED!

I have an IBM 5150 PC Computer System I am looking for 5.25" DOS Disks that will allow the computer to boot From my research the computer has 160kb Full Height Floppy Disk Drives (Original Drives) from what I can see all of my current 5.25" Floppy Disks are 1.2mb which will not work. Looking to...
  10. C

Need Motherboard Drivers for a Shuttle HOT-433

Looking for Motherboard Drivers for a Shuttle HOT-433 v1.3 Motherboard if anyone has them. Thanks
  11. C

Selling off a bunch of my OLD Computer Parts

My son and I are building a couple of old 486 PC's and selling off our excess parts. This is just a small list of what we have gone through but figured I would post this to get started. I have boxes of stuff to go through so there will be more to come... Thanks Sound Cards Edio SC3000/ SC3000L...
  12. C

Wanted... NEW AT Beige Computer Case - Does anyone still sell these?

Are there any companies out there that still sell New... Old Computer Equipment? I am looking for an AT (not ATX) Beige Computer Tower Case and prefer New if possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
  13. C

486 MOTHERBOARDS - 2 MBs - DX2-50 and DX2-66 CPUs - Memory Included

I have 2 486 AT Motherboards One has a 486-DX2-50MHz Intel Processor and Memory This MB has 2 pieces of 72pin Memory and can also accept 30pin Memory Does have some VLB slots The other has a DX2-66MHz Intel Processor and also includes Memory This MB is full of 8pieces of 30pin Memory Does have...
  14. C

IBM 5150 Computer - TI-99/4A System and Accessories - C64 Accessories - APPLE II+

I have some Classic Computer Systems and Equipment for sale. IBM 5150 Computer System with keyboard and monitor Good Working Condition and in Good Cosmetic Condition - Best Offer TI-99/4A Computer Console with ORIGINAL BOX Tested and in Working Condition - $35 + shipping TI-99/4A Accessories...
  15. C

*WANTED* DOS on 5.25 FLOPPY DISKS - IBM or MS DOS - ORIGINAL FLOPPYs WANTED

Looking for an ORIGINAL DOS that will work in an old 8088 Computer System IBM or Microsoft is fine Needed on 5.25 Floppies and not 3.5 Prefer a set with Books and etc but will listen to what you have Thanks
  16. C

IBM 5150 XT COMPUTER - WORKS GREAT & LOOKS GOOD! Monitor Included

I have a very nice IBM 5150 XT Computer. It works Great and still looks very good. Includes one Floppy Disk and Hard Drive I also have the Keyboard and a Monochrome Amdek monitor º Released: September 1981. º Processor: Intel 8088 running at 4.77 MHz. Optional Intel 8087 math Coprocessor. º...
  17. C

Local COMMODORE 64 ad on Craigs with Photos

This is a local ad in Colorado which has a lot of Commodore 64 items for sale. I will be happy to ship these if anyone is interested. Contains a few photos with additional photos available at request. Thanks http://cosprings.craigslist.org/sys/1217200553.html
  18. C

COMMODORE plus/4 Computer System in BOX

I have an Original Commodore plus/4 Computer still in the original box Only $40 Includes Power Adapter, Video Cable, Users Manual, Integrated Software Manual, plus/4 computer and Original Box.
  19. C

CHAMPIONS of KRYNN - AD&D Gold Box Game from SSI

Original Gold Box Game from 1990 CHAMPIONS of KRYNN by SSI for the PC DOS version 5 1/4 Floppy Disk Includes Original Box (top left corner is torn) Documentation Original 5 1/4 Floppy Disks (Good Condition) This is from the DRAGONLANCE series and is Vol 1 I have not installed this game...
  20. C

COMMODORE Plus/4 and COMMODORE 64s for Sale

I just Scored a bunch of Commodore 64 computer systems including a Monitor and Disk Drive. I also received a COMMODORE plus/4 Computer. All computers ae in their original boxes. I will take pictures in the next 24 hours but feel free to make an offer. Thanks :D
Back