• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Mass Core Memory Unit Military Surplus LARGE PIECE

SOLD:D and paid for:D:D Mass Core Memory Unit Military Surplus I bought this from the company that made it before it went to the military. No idea whether if works or not. It is in my WILL NOT SHIP ebay account. I not longer have a warehouse. I do not have packing materials and do not want...
  2. B

Motherload of IBM PC, XT Clone 286, 386, 486 & Peripherals

ON EDIT: I just uploaded some pictures: http://rfqk.com/acomputerlot/computers.htm /Edit This is the MotherLoad of early computers. There are approximately 150 computers. There are 486 and earlier computers in this lot. The IBM PCs and XTs are piled up and the count is 28. The 286, 386 and...
  3. B

IBM Clicky Keyboards 30+ and MORE XT AT Style KBs & Apple ADB

The title says it. We are shutting our business and have to be out of the warehouse by April 13. We have at 30 plus vintage IBM clicky keyboards and many many more AT XT style keyboards, all with the big round DIN connector. I'm asking $200 for all of IBM clickies and as many more as you can...
  4. B

99 Cent Sale On Ebay IBM PC/XT and more

I have 360 auctions running right now and not enough bids. :( My answer, start a lot of auctions at 99 Cents You decide the price:p There will be some bargains for someone. So far I have 85 auctions starting at 99 cents and more coming. 10 of my 24 IBM PC XT auctions are 99 Cents...There...
  5. B

What Is The Best Way To Ship Large Items?

Best shipping method? I know it is probably a freight company. Which one or which ones? Years ago I had a company that would pick up raw stock, no packing material, no box, no pallet, just the item. I really hate finding packing material for a 3 foot high item. I have not shipped a large item...
  6. B

What makes it a 3270?

In another thread I read that without the emulation card, an IBM 3270 if just a glorified 5150. Exactly what is the emulations card? Is it the one with the BNC connector output? The reason I ask is, I was out back in garage #4 digging out IBM computes to sell on ebay and have 4 3270's in...
Back