• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

NO ROOM FOR???

Time to introduce myself... Iam MAN486ER, I guess the name gives it away.I love vintage anything that needs power to run. My collection is,well I start here..!!I NEED MORE SPACE!!! APPLE 11 APPLE GS COM 64 COM DISK DRIVE IBM..SEVERAL UNITS IBM9406 MAINFRAME COMPAQ I HAVE 3 NEC LAPTOPS IBM...
  2. M

heavy machine

I just got a IBM mainframe. It is so heavy,I had to take it apart to move it.I know it is a 9406 unit. Has 6 drives.and one tape reel drive,lucked up,still has AS/400 os tape. Any ideas on this one?Coments welcome on how to get it to run.
  3. M

No speed for prospeed

I wish sombody could tell me where to get a setup for a NEC PROSPEED386 portable.It is a black&white display that is in excell cond. I have replaced the bios battery,well whith one eqiv. I went even to NEC site,no good,to old I guess... Would welcome any input on this machine.. THANKS
  4. M

epson equity 1

HOW CAN I GET INTO THE SETUP ON THIS 386!? I TRIED WHAT I KNOW.IT TELLS ME TO RUN SETUP FROM DIGNOSTICS,THAT IS ALL GOOD AND WELL. BUT TO RUN THIS I NEED ACESS TO THE FLOPPY.. ANY IDEAS?? :?:
  5. M

HP155 information???

I have a hp155 that was working.The batts went dead,and now will not pass"power on self test".Nor will it find the boot drive.The boot drive is config to 1.Need config info bad. Please help.
Back