• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. oldgreywolf

IBM APTIV RUNNING WIN 95

I am looking on line for a parallel printer that comes with win 95 drivers. Apparently HP do not have 95 drivers. I want a printer that I can be sure will run on the Aptiva with win 95 without having to mess too much with stuff. Any advice out there chap's?
  2. oldgreywolf

IBM

I have Acquired an IBM Aptiva 2137-E74 PC Complete Setup & Monitor 1997/8 any advice on this model would be appreciated.
  3. oldgreywolf

How to mount a GOTEK emulator into an Amstrad PCW9512

"Hi Gary I am back again, and ready to move on with the cable connections to the GOTEK emulator, I have looked at the link you sent ( https://www.cpcwiki.eu/index.php/DIY:Floppy_Drives) and noticed that the text refers to wiring diagrams and signal descriptions found on a CPC6128. Is this...
  4. oldgreywolf

Pcw 9512

I have bought two Amstrad PCW 9512 computers, on one of them when powered up the screen comes on (white screen) but nothing happens, the computer tries to read the Boot disk (System/Utilities/Basic CP/M plus) then beeps a couple of times but will not start up, I intend to refurbish both...
  5. oldgreywolf

Amstrad PCW 9512

Hi All, I have bought two Amstrad PCW 9512 computers, on one of them when powered up the screen comes on (white screen) but nothing happens, the computer tries to read the Boot disk (System/Utilities/Basic CP/M plus) then beeps a couple of times but will not start up, I intend to refurbish both...
Back