• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

PLA - PLS100N vs PLS100F

Not sure where the best place to post my question but here goes I've been burning my own PLA's using PLS100N chips. A supplier has some PLS100F chips. Is there any difference between PLS100N and PLS100F? They seem to share the same datasheets. The F is ceramic and the N is epoxy/plastic Is...
  2. N

PLS100N vs PLS100N

Not sure where the best place to post my question but here goes Is there any difference between PLS100N and PLS100F? They seem to share the same datasheets. The F is ceramic and the N is epoxy/plastic Is that the only difference? If so, I would assume they are interchangeable and can be...
  3. N

My Computer Obsession

At this point I consider this more an obsession than a collection... ;)
  4. N

MSD SD-1 Drive Alternative

Hi all - I've been restoring all my MSD drives (see my channel for SD-2 restore) I have an SD-1 with an empty drive bay. I realize TEC FB-501 drives are a little tough to come by has anyone had any success with an alternative drive? I figured a FB-503 (DSDD) might be one even though I would only...
  5. N

California Wanted: TEC FB-501 or TEC FB-503 floppy drive

I have an MSD SD-1 with an empty drive bay TEC FB-501 would be the replacement (180k) but I believe a TB-503 (360k) might still be an alternative even though it's DSDD
  6. N

What USRobotics ISA Modem Is This?

I'm trying to find the manual for this long board ISA modem but I can't seem to even pull up a Google image of it Board reads P.C. Modem-2 (RevA) - anyone out there have a manual for this card? Thank you
  7. N

Looking for CLD Chip Level Design AutoCopy ROMS

I found one thread asking for same from a long while back but no responses So.... I'm trying this again :) I have an MSD SD-2 drive. I'm looking for the CLD Chip Level Design AutoCopy ROMS or a dump of them please? Thank you!
  8. N

Commodore SX-64 Keycap Springs

Has anyone out there had any success in finding a suitable replacement for the small springs inside the keycap assembly for an SX-64 (mitsumi) keyboard? :) Thank you
  9. N

Looking for Commodore variant of MS-DOS 1.25 for my B128

I've been trying to find an image of MS-DOS 1.25 for my Commodore B128-80 Can someone out there possibly help me out? Thank you!
  10. N

Looking for OEM TRS80 Model 3/4/4D computer cover and/or keyboard cover

Looking for something like the picture Also looking for an OEM keyboard cover :) Thank you
  11. N

Can someone Help Me With This Card?

Can someone please help point me to the manual/jumper settings for this card? I can't seem to find anything for BYAD DS2 in google Thank you!
  12. N

Powerstick Breeze/QSD ??

Another one for the TRS-80 sleuths. At first I thought this was some kind of MIDI interface Then I searched for this in the forums and came up with one post that indicated a Powerstick was; "an adapter so you can use a CoCo joystick on the Model III/4 with xT.CAD." So then I find this joystick...
  13. N

Gotek and Mini Disk on CoCo3

Hi all - I have a CoCo3 working with my Gotek. I also have it working with a Mini Disk. I want to put both on the controller. I tried the floppy cable straight through attached to both and tried the Gotek on S1 and S0 - no go. I'm assuming I need to either wipe out or swap a couple of the cable...
  14. N

WANTED - Commodore SX-64

Looking for a tested/working Commodore 64-SX in NM condition - with original box would be even better. Happy to pay top dollar for a top shelf system. Thank you
  15. N

What is this - Basic Technology BT-1030

Hope someone can help. This states it's a "versatile interface port" - it is for a coco2 or coco3 It has the edge connector to plug it into the coco expansion slot and on the side it has a 26-pin IDE I'm kinda at a loss for what this is used for. Is it a parallel interface? RS-232? Thank you! :)
  16. N

Help with Gotek/TRS80 M4D

Hopefully someone can give me some guidance here I configured a Gotek with Flash Floppy for my TRS-80 M4D I used HXCFloppyEmulator to convert an LDOS DSK file to an HFE file Placed in on the USB stick and it boots up just fine In fact, any bootable DSK file I convert will come up just fine I...
  17. N

TRS-80 Model 4D Memtest Result Error

Hi all - looking for some guidance :) I ran this memtest utility earlier today. Mind you, I haven't had any issues to date with this system, just did this on a whim. I received this Error at 2CE8h as soo as it starting running the Graphics test - it stayed this way throughout the rest of the...
  18. N

Can I replace my M4D FB-503 with a FB-504

Hope this isn't too noobie of a question but one of the FB-503 drives in my Model 4D is failing at tracks 28+ Cleaned it with no improvement so I figured I'd replace the drive. Can I replace the FB-503 with an FB-504 drive? Thanks! :)
  19. N

TRADE: My NIB fischertechnik IBM interface for your Commodore64 interface

Long shot here but thought I'd give it a shot I have a NIB sealed fischertechnik interface/software for the IBM (you may not be able to tell but the styrofoam is still factory sealed with cellophane around it) I'm looking for the same set, but made for the Commodore64 - can trade mine or...
  20. N

TallgrassTech/SOTA286i 8088 Accelerator Benchmarks - Plus a Question

So I have this Tallgrass Tech accelerator I recently purchased on Ebay. It works fabulously in my IBM 5160. Here are some Checkit benchmarks. NORMAL Mode - 4.78Mhz EGA speed = 789 Char/sec Math Speed = 6.7K Whetstones 286 Mode NO CACHE - 8.98Mhz EGA speed = 677 Char/sec Math Speed = 6K...
Back