• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. bolex

Wangco Model 82 Microfloppy Flexible Disc Drive (Siemens FDD 100-5) Operation and Maintenance Manual

I just scanned and uploaded this manual to the IA.
  2. bolex

Floppy Drives with Dual Index and WP Sensors

I've been looking to add a few floppy drives to the collection and I'm specifically looking for single sided Shugart interface style drives that had dual index and write protect sensors so that the flip side of the disk could also be used. The two drives that I know did this are the Siemens...
  3. bolex

Amdek AMDISK III 3" floppy Disk Drive User Manual

I uploaded the user manual for the Amdisk III to the IA a few days back.
  4. bolex

Southwest WTB: Teac FD-54B 5.25" drive for Parts

I have a non-working FD-54B-02-U that I would really like to get working. I was hoping someone had a non-working one I can purchase for parts. I think these were commonly used in the Tandy 1000's. Mine seems to function, but it's missing the head lift plate so the head won't lift off the...
  5. bolex

1970 PDP10 Reference Handbook

I scanned this very yellowed manual the other day and uploaded it to IA. I couldn't find it anywhere else online in the usual places.
  6. bolex

INMOS Transputer manuals and disks

I just finished archiving a few manuals and disks that were not previously on IA (but they may exist in other places). I expect I have a few more manuals in the stuff I'm going through so more may be added in the next week or so.
  7. bolex

Link Computer Graphics CLK-3000 PLD/EPROM Programmer Software

I found the software to this old Programmer last week in a haul that I've been archiving. I don't have the programmer, but I archived the disks and put them up on IA for anyone that does.
  8. bolex

Plus Development Corporation - Plus Passport

I found the driver and test utility disk for this product the other day and could not find it anywhere online so I uploaded to the internet archive. It's probably slim chance anyone has one, but there is a cool promo video here if you're interested. There
  9. bolex

DECMate II Archive Project

I was given a few box sets of DECMate II manuals and software today. These box sets have about 13 disks between all of them. These don't exist on the Internet Archive, but maybe they exists somewhere else. If you think these exists somewhere else, let me know. My plan is to get these...
  10. bolex

BIOS Password wipe on Panasonic CF-41 MKII

I picked up this mid-90's laptop the other day. It seems to be working and will start and test memory on boot. However, it has a password prompt. Does anyone have any experience with these early CF models and clearing the password on them? My google Fu Manchu is failing me.
  11. bolex

Southwest ISO IBM 5281/5282/5285/5286 Data Station Keyboard (P/N 2658984)

I know that this is probably a long shot since this is the holy grail for many keyboard scalpers, but I would love to find this keyboard. I'm picking up a 5285 that I would love to restore, but alas it's missing the keyboard. I assume this will be a multi-year search. Keyboard picture is...
  12. bolex

Swapping Floppy Controller Chips in a Compaticard IV

I want to add a 2nd Compaticard IV to a system that I have. However, one of my Compaticard's has an Intel controller and the other has a National Semiconductor. Since the intel chips have known issues with single density, I thought I would just swap the intel chip with a National...
  13. bolex

DECMate II

I picked up a DECMate II from a local fellow collector today. It needs a little love, but it looks like it's in decent shape. It's mostly complete, but missing the video cable , the keyboard cable (it's been chewed through by mice) and a space bar. I found the technical diagram on...
  14. bolex

Help needed Identifying this Zubair Interfaces 1040STF MOD

I picked up my first 1040STF the other day and I've been tearing it down and cleaning and checking on caps. I've ordered a VGA adapter and Mouse adapter, but I'm still waiting for those to be delivered. During the teardown, I discovered some kind of mod on one of the TOS chips on the...
  15. bolex

TEC Model F10 Daisywheel Printer on Windows 10

I picked up a Daisywheel printer (I know it's ridiculous) the other day. It was $10 and it appeared to be unused in original box with manual. I don't have a daisywheel so I thought it would be fun to play with. So I took it home, plugged in to my Windows 10 system, installed the "Generic...
  16. bolex

Midwest Marketplace ad in East Peoria

I saw this ad on marketplace and there is some kind of vintage computer system there with external drives. I'm not sure what it is. Lots of CRT monitors too.
  17. bolex

Midwest Estate Sale - Lincoln, NE 68506

Not mine, but I saw this Estate Sale posted and shared online. A few terminals, apple II's, IMSAI 8080 and a paper tape teletype machine.
  18. bolex

Floppy Controller Manual FA-100W with TRANSTEQUE controller.

I'd love to find any documentation on this 4 floppy controller with external header. I'm also curious what the missing logic and jumper block's were supposed to be for. Any information would be appreciated.
  19. bolex

Solid State Scientific 4000 CMOS Logic Specs

I found this 1984 Spec sheet book from Solid State Scientific and posted to archive.org.
  20. bolex

Pacific Rim Parallel/Printer Port Floppy Drive

I acquired a pacific rim floppy drive not too long ago that had the manual and floppy driver disk. I've uploaded to archive.org if anyone needs the manual and driver.
Back