• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Tektronix 4025 terminal for sale

I've decided I have way too much stuff and will never get around to fixing up and appreciating the Tektronix 4025 terminal so I'm offering it for sale. * 1 complete 4025 unit, intact case and keyboard, monitor lights up (monochrome green). I think the ROMs are bad because the screen sometimes...
  2. P

Tek 405x web-browser emulator

Branching this thread off the "Saving ROM data from Tek 4052" to specifically discuss Tek 405x emulation. As far as I know, there have been two approaches, one is documented in another thread titled "Tek 4051 BASIC simulator" that was written in C++ by Brad-4051 and runs on Windows, and the...
  3. P

Saving ROM data from Tek 4052

Been away from this forum for quite a while. I have a couple Tektronix 4052 systems and have one that works. I've received emails from other proud 4052 owners who are trying to fix their systems but theirs probably have bad ROMs. I don't think it's uncommon because both 4052s I have came to me...
  4. P

Long hex screwdriver for Compact Macs

When I got my Mac Plus from a friend, it was the first time I really had to "crack" it open and the most difficult tool it needed was the really long hex screwdriver for the two screws on the top under the handle. I came up with a trick of fabricating one very easily without spending extra...
  5. P

Terminal computer

I have what I believe is a homebrew terminal computer, which uses the DB-25 RS-232 port to some mainframe (no idea what it was). The terminal looks like a keyboard in a metal case with a power on/off button, and the board inside looks like it was perhaps designed for a S-100 bus. It is labeled...
  6. P

BASIC Programming on the Tektronix 4052

I recently repaired my Tektronix 4052 a few weeks ago, a few of you might remember my question about its hardware problems over a year ago. Now it comes alive with a wonderful blinking cursor :rolleyes: and runs TekBASIC right out of the ROM. I've been playing with this computer in the past...
  7. P

Anybody know how to work this?

I have this simple 8085A computer made by EKI, Inc. with a hexadecimal keypad and a row of eight LEDs for binary output. There used to be two 7-segment displays next to the LEDs, but I ripped them out because certain segments were shorted. Anyway, I believe this thing drives eight relays and the...
  8. P

Tektronix 4052?

Anyone here know about those large Tektronix computers back in the late seventies? I have a ~1977 Tektronix 4052, which is said to be one of the best graphics systems in its day. Unfortunately, it does not work and I have very little experience with anything like this computer, so I'm not quite...
Back